NCL Escape Vibe

cf3670

Thanks! We are in group 4 to board. Hoping we are early enough to get Vibe tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Luck! This is the last week everyone has an equal chance at getting them. With the new latitudes program, platinum and above get priority boarding. So getting to the terminal early won't be a benefit anymore.

Thanks! We are in group 4 to board. Hoping we are early enough to get Vibe tickets.

How do you find out which boarding group you are in? This is our first ever cruise coming up, and we were hoping to try for Vibe passes after reading a recent review.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How do you find out which boarding group you are in? This is our first ever cruise coming up, and we were hoping to try for Vibe passes after reading a recent review.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After check in when you go to waiting area they give you a group boarding number there!

Did you get your VIBE passes?

Good Luck! This is the last week everyone has an equal chance at getting them. With the new latitudes program, platinum and above get priority boarding. So getting to the terminal early won't be a benefit anymore.

Are you sure they get boarding priority?

The website says priority check-in at the pier.

Did you get your VIBE passes?

Are you sure they get boarding priority?

The website says priority check-in at the pier.

The enhancement says NEW priority embarkation. We've always had priority check-in. Since they've been testing priority embarkation in Tampa, Port Canaveral, and now Seattle, I'm guessing they feel confident enough to move forward. We just experienced it a couple of weeks ago in Tampa.

The enhancement says NEW priority embarkation. ... We just experienced it a couple of weeks ago in Tampa.

What did they do? Give you a low boarding number even though you checked in later? Let you board right after suite guests?

What did they do? Give you a low boarding number even though you checked in later? Let you board right after suite guests?

They changed the boarding cards. So now it has latitudes on it. They still board haven first first, naturally. For what they pay, they should carry them on. Then it latitudes and a number. Since there may be more than enough for one group of platinum members, you may be platinum #2, etc..Then they call by that.

They changed the boarding cards. So now it has latitudes on it. They still board haven first first, naturally. For what they pay, they should carry them on. Then it latitudes and a number. Since there may be more than enough for one group of platinum members, you may be platinum #2, etc..Then they call by that.

I wonder where CAS boarding gets placed now......still after Haven?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

Which ports? I know there is Priority Check In for CAS in Miami, but they never gave us priority boarding.

I have first knowledge of it in NYC. I've read that it also exists in Boston.

Hey! Haven't seen anything from you or Jerome since the Escape trip, when we met. Glad you're back.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

I have first knowledge of it in NYC. I've read that it also exists in Boston.

Hey! Haven't seen anything from you or Jerome since the Escape trip, when we met. Glad you're back.

Hi

I've used CAS in NYC and it's awesome..... I've cruised out of Boston (and again this coming May) but no CAS specific boarding. You can talk to the check-in staff and try and get a lower number but that's not a guarantee... lowest I was ever able to get was 4. Hopefully I'm doing something wrong and people can tell me the trick. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Forums mobile app

Hi all, complete novice. Cruising this Saturday, Feb 4th on escape out of Miami. We are hoping to get vibe passes. We chose the 10am-10:30am boarding. We were going to go to the pier at 9am and wait in line.

So seeing as I have no knowledge of terms at all, what does this new policy of latitude? members boarding first mean? If we have some in our group that are latitude members, can we slip on in with them?

Any info would be great, ty!!!

If you're checking in at Terminal B, you are usually on an odd numbered deck, so you would get a 1, 3, 5 etc boarding # pass. If you're checking in at Terminal C, you would be on an even numbered deck and get 2, 4, 6 etc boarding # pass.

what happens if you are traveling with someone who isnt Platinum? will they allow the non-plat to board with you as a party or will you have to wait until their latitudes level boards? and by traveling with someone, i mean people in the same cabin, not friends or family staying in other cabins. Im plat and my mom is bronze, id like us to board early, together.

what happens if you are traveling with someone who isnt Platinum? will they allow the non-plat to board with you as a party or will you have to wait until their latitudes level boards? and by traveling with someone, i mean people in the same cabin, not friends or family staying in other cabins. Im plat and my mom is bronze, id like us to board early, together.

I don't know for sure. But do you normally have her follow you and use the platinum check in line? If so, obviously you should be good. If not, you may be able to have her discard her boarding number, and you both just use yours. :p

Hi all, complete novice. Cruising this Saturday, Feb 4th on escape out of Miami. We are hoping to get vibe passes. We chose the 10am-10:30am boarding. We were going to go to the pier at 9am and wait in line.

So seeing as I have no knowledge of terms at all, what does this new policy of latitude? members boarding first mean? If we have some in our group that are latitude members, can we slip on in with them?

In other ports where it has been implemented for over a year, you would get boarding group 1. All of the suites and latitudes members would be allowed to board the ship before you. Then they will call boarding groups. You would be the first non-suites, non-latitudes passengers to board.

If there are not 80 people in front of you asking for vibe passes, you will get one.

Edited by BirdTravels

I don't know for sure. But do you normally have her follow you and use the platinum check in line? If so, obviously you should be good. If not, you may be able to have her discard her boarding number, and you both just use yours. :p

first time doing this with her... usually im with my other half who is same status as me.