Bubblewrap

Bobed1927

If you truly need just a little, go to a large department store with a wrapping center and ask for some. If you have a UPS store near they have it. Seems like I have seen it in Wal-Mart.

If you are thinking of packing liquid in a suitcase my advice is don't do it. If you are still going to do it make sure you put it in a plastic bag that seals . Wal-mart has the super size.

I use zip lock bags of different sizes for liquids. If there is anything breakable, I will also wrap it in bubblewrap. (I save bubble wrap from various sources all year just for this purpose.) Even if I don't have any breakables going, I'll put a layer of bubble wrap in the suitcase in case I have breakables on the way home. ;)

Ah, I can recognize someone who is in need of stress relief. Many satisfied poppers can attest to the stress relieving qualities of popping bubble wrap. However, I must caution you that the relaxation that you achieve, may be inversly proportional to the irritability of your spouse.

irritable.jpg.f7bb73984ccfc7819a7fb4ba177037b4.jpg

Archived