How can I find out how much 6 people would be?

Hi,

I'm just perusing the Alaska cruise and thinking of my parents, my sis, her hubby my nephew and me cruising. Is there a way on the website to see how much it would be for all of us in a suite? I mean, for Alaska, I wouldn't go less than a balcony, so how can I find out without having to call up and talk to someone.... Maybe no way?

Not online. You can only check the cost of 2 cabins. I think the online maximum is 4...and only in one cabin. Royal Family Suites and such are rarely available for booking online unless it is very close to the cruise and unsold. (And even then you would have to call for 6 people) :)

Agree with pbhunt that the maximum number of people you can try and see the price for in one cabin online is 4.

I just checked the RCI site and you can see the price for a Royal Suite (it was a May cruise which is why it might still be available).

As suggested, you would probably be better off looking at two cabins for your group.

The website is easy to use and you can check various dates and itineraries.

Once you have narrowed down your dates and itinerary you could call RCI and discuss the Royal Suite if that is what you want to book for your group.

Have a great cruisee.

Kathy:)

Depending on the ship there are usually 3- 4 RFS on board and we have always had to book them about 1 year in advance. Average price for 6 of us has been around 9-11k depending on the itinerary ship & days..Keep in mind usually 1 queen, 2 twins down and 2 upper pullmans. The sleeper in the livingroom we have found is not very comfortable.

Archived