Excursion transportation

jburke1566

Do ALL Carnival excursions include transportation? I am looking into the Bamboo Beach Club (beach only) in Ochos Rio but it says nothing about transportation. If I'm paying the posted price of $49 I was hoping that transportation would be included.

Im assuming you are on a ship that stops in Ocho Rios? Im pretty sure all Carnival excursions meet at the pier when you get off. Look for a sign with the name of your excursion ... and then they will take you as a group when everyone is there.

Iv never had a excursion otherwise, not saying its impossible there is a exception.

Eastern Kentucky...

This may be of help to you...many cruise lines will provide a bus from the cruise dock or terminal to a central location in the port city. For example, in La Serena Chile, the bus takes you to downtown La Serena and from there you can see the sites by walking.

Some cruise lines charge a modest amount and some are free. This is very helpful because it is a very economical way to see places. I do not know if your ship will have shuttles but when you are on board, see the Excursion desk for more information.

You can email Carnival and ask, or you could ask on the Port of Call board for Jamaica. You might also try reading some recent reviews on the Carnival board from people who have sailed that itinerary and see if any of them have done that excursion.

I no longer do ship excursions unless they are the only option for what I want. Every ship excursion I have done has included the transportation. If it isn't, I believe the description will specifically state that transportation is "on your own."

Archived