Sabatini's new menu questions

lovevacadays

I have read some posts that stated Sabatini's has a fairly new menu. The last time I did Sabatini's was in 2005. I loved it then. What has changed for those that might have had it then?

Does anyone have a menu they can post? I looked on Princess site and saw the sample menu but couldn't really read the print and don't think it's their full menu. If anyone has a copy that would be great.

I remember I loved the gnocci as one of the pasta dishes. Do they still have that?

What were some of your favorite dishes?

The first time we ate at Sabitini's it was amazing. It was similar to a 17 course meal. We had to roll out of the restaurant. They served us every appetizer you can image. They had pickled mushrooms; eggplant (fantastic) italian olives (variety) and Prochutto ham the bread was amazing. About 4 different pasta side dishes; we had ordered the lobster and shrimp and that was wonderful. The service was very good but the food was probabably the best meal I've ever had. Again there is so much food that you definately want to pace yourself when eating.

We ate there twice and it was the highlight of the cruise! I think we gained five pounds because of this restaurant, well worth the extra money!

I think they served two pasta dishes. I had the lobster one night and the scallops the next. Both were wonderful.

That's a wonderful menu. However, could someone clarify something for me. I've read that eating at Sabatini's is so filling. Does this mean that you order multiple items for each course? How many Antipasti do you order? How many from Soup and Salad? Do you order both of the Pasta? I assume that you only order one Secondi Piatti. What about Dolci, one or multiple?

That's a wonderful menu. However, could someone clarify something for me. I've read that eating at Sabatini's is so filling. Does this mean that you order multiple items for each course? How many Antipasti do you order? How many from Soup and Salad? Do you order both of the Pasta? I assume that you only order one Secondi Piatti. What about Dolci, one or multiple?

You get ALL the Antipasti listed (a bit of each)

You choose your soup or salad

You get BOTH pasta

You choose you main course (Secondi Piati)

Dessert? Only had one but I imagine you could order 2 or 3 if you wanted, and still had room.

All I can say is I loved Sabatini's the antipasti were AMAZING .Pace yourself ..there is lots of food all beautifully presented and DELICIOUS ...Yummy

Go hungry and when if you take your time miss the show you will not mind

It is a GREAT place to go as a group .We did and tasted different things It was REALLY REALLY NICE!!!

The pizza was awesome... I remember 'taking out' pizza from Sabbatini's, and they were very gracious about it.

On the new menu, you can have as much of everything as you want. If you only like one or two of the appetizers, just ask for more of those two. I had 3 desserts, and so did my husband. You can have as much as you want of whatever you want.

I mentioned that the pizza was gone, we sailed three weeks ago.

It did have pizza, and also some other choices that were listed. Sorry I can't be more specific; it was not a highlight. We were four and nobody really thought it was anything special.

It did have pizza, and also some other choices that were listed. Sorry I can't be more specific; it was not a highlight. We were four and nobody really thought it was anything special.

Sapphire definitely didn't have the Pizza and I think our menu was the one posted. Your ship might not have switched over yet.

Sapphire definitely didn't have the Pizza and I think our menu was the one posted. Your ship might not have switched over yet.

Could be. I just got off on October 9th and the ship went into drydock. It's back to sea today and we're on her again December 7th. I'll look at the menu at that time, but as a looker, not as a customer.

Archived