Port tax to leave?and tenders ?'s

giddy2travel

I was wondering if like the airport are there port taxes to pay when you leave the port.I am going to roatan, cozumel, belize ,and caymen.

carnival glory

I know i read something on one of the threads but i can't remember where

thanks for your help..

Oh I was wondering also are there stairs or what to get on the tenders?

My mum is not too good with stairs..

The taxes will be included in your final payment. Any last minute changes will be reflected in your onboard account.

The tender generally moves up and down mre than the ship. There will be people there to help you take the step from the ship to the tender and back.

Hello,

I have never heard of any sort of a "fee" to enter a country via a tender or to use a tender.

Depending upon the ship, there maybe stairs leading down to and out of the tender.

The daybefore a tender port, go to the Purser's desk and tell them your situation and listen to their advice. There are cruise staff helping passengers onto and off the tender. And generally these are Filipinos who are immensely strong even though they might not look it, and very helpful.

as for tendering you use stairs to get to the tendering level of the ship UNLESS you are needing assistance, Wheel chair for instance in which case you may use the elevator to get to that level, then there sometimes are sill some stairs and a float that the tender pulls up to, you then have to step from the moving float to the moving tender bobbing I should say, over a space of several inches to a foot. there will be men on all sides to assist you with it.

Archived