Room Service cravings?

aricczona

I am pretty sure roast beef is not an option - unless it is back :confused:. It went away in the last year or so :(. It was my favorite - it would be GREAT if it came back ;)

I stand corrected, and am disappointed! :mad:

DSC00722.jpg

OMG - Thank you I did not know this. What are things are NOT included in the tip pre pay?

Well...here is what is included:)

What is the tipping policy onboard?spacer.gifService Gratuities

For your convenience, we automatically charge the gratuities for dining and stateroom staff to your onboard Sail & Sign account. The total amount is $10.00 per guest, per day (our recommended guideline) as follows:

$ 3.50 Per Day Stateroom Services

$ 5.50 Per Day Dining Room Services

$ 1.00 Per Day Alternative Services: distributed to other kitchen and hotel service staff

For Cruises-To-Nowhere, gratuities of $10 per guest, per day must be prepaid.

My GF swears by the lox and bagels i think we do it 3 times a cruise with our Am coffee on the balcony That gives her more time to get ready as im an early riser and wake up hungry:D

Ok, my other thread dealt with favorites in the main dining room. First time cruiser here, and vacatiion memories for me are always linked to the flavors of the experience. Ive gotten lots of great entree suggestions from the group, my question now is "whats your favorite room service treat?":D

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO aricczona: My personal favorite is the vegetarian sandwhich with hot tea. Whatever you get enjoy it.

My GF swears by the lox and bagels i think we do it 3 times a cruise with our Am coffee on the balcony That gives her more time to get ready as im an early riser and wake up hungry:D

Let your gf know that smoked salmon also available at the deli.....and lovely little smoked salmon sandwiches are also served at tea time (can you tell I love my lox? :D:D)

I've always wanted to try one of those oft raved about BLT's, but I'm never hungry when I'm in the room!

They sent mine on white bread, untoasted. Yuck!

There was only one slice of roast beef and a smidgen of brie on a very nice roll.

Guess it was a bad day in the kitchen.

Let your gf know that smoked salmon also available at the deli.....and lovely little smoked salmon sandwiches are also served at tea time (can you tell I love my lox? :D:D)

Thanks I sure will especially the tea time since thats my nap time:D

"whats your favorite room service treat?":D

First of all click this thread/link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359674

It's got a poll and votes that have been going strong for the past three years!

So, you can see what continues to be favorites over that time.

There are some pictures of menu items, and also tips and tricks for ordering!;)

Personally I absolutely must have the toasted peanut butter and jelly, at least once each cruise at about 3 AM, after closing down the lounges.

I've been having that each cruise since I was a kid, so somehow my cruise is not complete without the Toasted PB & J at least once!:D

I also like the Focaccia, with a side of vegetable sticks and blue cheese dip!

Mmmmmmm.

Goes great with the Mushroom and Goat Cheese Pizza, I've already brought down from the Lido.:cool:

Archived