Haven't even booked yet and already nervous and excited!

MyMotivation

I am literally shaking at my key board. We're gonna have the money, plus paid time off, plus babysitters to watch all the kids, plus it's long enough away that I will be looking good in a bathing suit. I am SO SO excited. Does every one else get like this ?

Yes, (I am a part time TA) and book travel all the time. I booked a 14 night cruise to Hawaii for my husband & I, as a Christmas Gift. He had wanted it and kept asking me about the pricing and if I'de booked. I booked about 4 weeks before Christams. I kept telling him the prices were too high! It was so hard keeping a secret.

Now as we prepare for one of my group cruises, he keeps asking me if I'm talking about the Hawaii trip. Start your packing list!

I am literally shaking at my key board. We're gonna have the money, plus paid time off, plus babysitters to watch all the kids, plus it's long enough away that I will be looking good in a bathing suit. I am SO SO excited. Does every one else get like this ?

Hey-

We haven't booked yet either and are also very excited. We will be booking the middle of Feb. I keep watching the show about our ship, Freedom of the Seas. We are going on a different itinerary, but love watching the show.

I have found this site very helpful. Hope you have a great cruise!!

I paid my deposit yesterday for my 2011 cruise. Yes, I am excited but...I am scared..you see, I am deathly afraid of water, but, my daughter thought her family and me could do a cruise...so being a great mom and a grander grandma, I booked a 3 night Disney Dream cruise:)The more I read the more excited I get:)

Lord willing we will be booking at the end of Feb, I pray the prices hold out for the one we want. We were going to go onto a diff. one, but after doing some reading I have decided, I do not want to go there. So we are looking at something else which I actually like better.

We are hopefully going on our first cruise in December or January depending on my husbands school schedule. This will be our first cruise and we are SO excited. I am ready to start packing already. I have already bought a dress for it!

We're planning our first cruise for the second time (we had to change our plans before putting our deposit down because I ended up pregnant) and we're excited. Of course, we're taking the kids with us because we can't imagine a vacation without them (I'd be too stressed worrying that they are okay). Once I recieve birth certificates for the kids and finish our tax return, we'll be making the deposit if not paying the full amount.

We booked our May 16, 2010 cruise almost a year ago and the only time I haven't eaten ,slept and breathed this cruise was during the holidays. Jan. 2nd, I was right back in "cruise mode". The excitement is all consuming. That is why I joined these forums so that I can express my excitement and anticipation. Enjoy it.:D

Hell yes! we just booked yesterday.. woohooo so excited

What is this show about the Freedom of the Seas? That is our ship.. I would love to see it.

Thanks, Lori in Ontario Canada

The show is called "Great Cruises, Freedom of the Seas". It is on the travel channel from time to time. If you have DVR and you know how to search for and record upcoming shows, I am sure that you will have no problem finding this show. There are also a couple of others that air periodically on CNBC. They are called "Cruising DOs and DON'Ts" and "Cruise, Inc. / Big Money on the High Seas". I have seen all 3 and they are very interesting but the DOs and Don'ts show is helpful with cruise planning as well.

Debbie

YEP!!! To the point where I'm living on Cruise Critic!!! I may not post alot, but I read everything, research everything and anticipate our next adventure!!!!

YEAH FOR YOU!

I booked just last night! We are first time cruisers and I am so, so excited! Celebrating our 30th anniversary on the Elation. But, I am nervous too.....I'm going to read "Cruising for Dummies." It also helps that I am going with friends who have cruised many times. Happy Cruise!

im glad im not alone i booked yesterday im so excited it is my first cruise going with my mom her first too

The anticipation of our upcoming cruise is so exciting and it is so much fun posting on these boards and connecting with people who love everything about cruising. It amazes me that even those who have been on umpteen cruises still have the same excitement and sense of anticipation that all of us soon to be first time cruisers have. Incredible!!:D

Archived