adjoining cabins?

Tootle

I would not want a cabin with a connecting door..just as I would not want a hotel room with one...Possible feeling of a lack of privacy and noise..Even though their will be two locked doors...No Thanks ...I would see if something else is available...JMHO...Enjoy your cruise !!!

Iv had them once or twice and it was no problem. The day we arrived, the door was still unlocked and the guy from next door came in and we were both shocked, but the cabin steward got it locked right afterwards. I never heard them, not even once.

You were lucky...so why take the chance if you don't have to....:confused:

I thought that I had read that the Dream adjoining cabins have one hall door that goes into a vestibule with two doors in it. It seems this might cut down on the size of the rooms. Has anyone seen them?

I agree- you were lucky.

Suppose if you got two teenagers who like to watch tv quite loudly late at night- Yep you an hear all that.

or the chronic cougher who chokes all night long

Nope- not for me either--

having a connecting cabins dont cut down our space- the door is either down by the window or by the balcony.

First of all you don't mean adjoining you mean connecting they are two different things.

and the door is locked, HOWEVER noise, and smoke, if they smoke or if you do and they don't WILL penetrate the door. The configuration of the rooms is slightly different with the connecting door but not bigger or smaller.

Archived