Help picking obstructed view on Caribbean princess (E602?)

Slimcorn82

We have selected E602 for our stateroom. I did some research and found a view on the sister ship the crown had a pretty good view over the front of a life boat (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1108032)

I was wondering if the same was true for Caribbean princess? Has anyone seen the view from this room. We would like something that is not covered by a life boat... Some people have said to pay attention to the deck plans. Well the deck plans says that we will be looking right at the middle of the life boat which would mean no view at all.

Thoughts?

- THANK YOU!

Even the cabins that show lifeboats in front of them can have views. We have had lifeboats that partially blocked our view, but we could see over or around them. Finding a large side photo of the ship and then counting back the number of lifeboats showed us that our window was partially obstructed before our Emerald Princess cruise--but not total obstructed like I had feared from looking at the deck plans.

So the deck plans are accurate and I can trust them to tell me if my room will be tottally obstructed by a lifeboat or not?

Yes, they are accurate. A few years back I picked an obstructed by looking at the deck plans and it was right on. :)

Archived