room service

cece45

Hey guyss, I have another question. THis will be my first time on a cruise. So im trying to get all the information I need. My question is does room service cost extra money? Or does that come included? I would think it cost extra, but not sure.

Hey guyss, I have another question. THis will be my first time on a cruise. So im trying to get all the information I need. My question is does room service cost extra money? Or does that come included? I would think it cost extra, but not sure.

Rom service is absolutely free except for pop and alcoholic drinks.

If you pay for it elsewhere on the ship, e.g. alcohol & soda, then you pay for it when using room service. If you don't pay for it, e.g. food, then you don't pay for it when ordered through room service. You might want to take some small bills along so that you can tip the room service waiter.

Carnival's room service menu is rather limited.

Keep in mind that room service is 24 hours so is a good option if you get hungry for real food after 10 or 11PM or so when your Lido deck options start heading towards lemonade and pizza.

On the room service menu, it will tell you that it is customary to tip

the room service waiter.

Also, in your cabin should be some little door hanger breakfast menus (like you get at hotels) and that is a nice way to get that first cup of coffee in the morning.

Is it 24 hours? Do they offer some items only during specified hours? (for example, breakfast items)

There is a breakfast menu card left in your room each day to fill out and put outside your room before the next morning, it serves things like danishes, coffee, other pastries, etc.

I always use room service for a pot of coffee each morning with bagels and muffins. I get up much earlier than husband and 7 yr son so I like to take advantage of the quiet and have some coffee while I read or sit and look out at the ocean or port. They are very prompt with their delivery (you mark the time you want it on the card the night before). I also like to have my coffee while I am dressing after my shower, makes it nice. Always have some ones on hand to tip if using room service.

If you google--carnival room service menu you will get some photos of the menu

You wont find bacon and eggs on the menu.

Nor will you find hamburgers or hotdogs (there is a grll onboard for that too)

Archived