Leaving tomorrow Doc question

I printed the 3 page online check in with our names, credit card info etc. Now I got an email from Royal with an 18 page document. Which pages do I actually need to print?

Im going on the Majesty 3 day, which is our first Royal cruise. Any last minute advice for me?

You really only need your SetSail Pass..Passport..DL...and credit card you used for your seapass account..Have a great cruise !!! All the other stuff is not necessary....

Great so the 3 pages I have are good. I didnt want to spend 50.00 on ink printing stuff I didnt need. Carnivals are all together so you have to print only a few of the pages.thanks

I printed the 3 page online check in with our names, credit card info etc. Now I got an email from Royal with an 18 page document. Which pages do I actually need to print?

Im going on the Majesty 3 day, which is our first Royal cruise. Any last minute advice for me?

You have your SetSail Pass. Along with the credit card that you registered on that document, and the passports or certified birth certificate and driver's licenses, you are set to go.

You don't really need the other stuff. Feel free to read it, and even print it, if you want to, but you don't need it.

You actually don't need ANY of it...if you did the "online" thing...they have the info..online...you don't need the paperwork!

OP- I'd bring the three page Set Sail pass. Last month a member of our group did not bring his Set Sail pass. He was sent over to another desk at the entrance to the RCI building. He waited in a line while we went on up to security. He was only 10 minutes behind us, but could have avoided that line.

You actually don't need ANY of it...if you did the "online" thing...they have the info..online...you don't need the paperwork!

OP- I'd bring the three page Set Sail pass. Last month a member of our group did not bring his Set Sail pass. He was sent over to another desk at the entrance to the RCI building. He waited in a line while we went on up to security. He was only 10 minutes behind us, but could have avoided that line.

Most DEFINITELY take your SetSail pass with you. It has a bar code printed on it, and the check-in agent just waves his magic wand over it, and all of that encoded information is at his/her fingertips.

thanks! I have the passports packed and ready to go. Im so happy I picked St Louis to fly out of. We are the same distance from there Indy and Chicago which were all messed up from the weather YEah for me!

Last time at the port (fll) we had to show out passports and paperwork so what I have will suffice thanks!

Any last minute tips for this newbie RCCL cruiser? I brought what I normally use on Carnival, have prepaid the tips etc. Can I really bring on some soda? CCl allows this but wanted to check. We plan on going casual and relaxed and are not even planning on going to the dining room this trip. Any food items in Wj or the deli that shouldnt be missed?

thanks! I have the passports packed and ready to go. Im so happy I picked St Louis to fly out of. We are the same distance from there Indy and Chicago which were all messed up from the weather YEah for me!

Last time at the port (fll) we had to show out passports and paperwork so what I have will suffice thanks!

Any last minute tips for this newbie RCCL cruiser? I brought what I normally use on Carnival, have prepaid the tips etc. Can I really bring on some soda? CCl allows this but wanted to check. We plan on going casual and relaxed and are not even planning on going to the dining room this trip. Any food items in Wj or the deli that shouldnt be missed?

Soda won't be an issue. Everyone talks about honey-stung chicken in the WJ day 1, but i have not had it. Remember, have a blast. I'm jealous.

Soda won't be an issue. Everyone talks about honey-stung chicken in the WJ day 1, but i have not had it. Remember, have a blast. I'm jealous.

thanks Steve. Dont be jealous, it is only suppoosed to be in the 60's and raining but since it was zero with the wind chill here last night and is a balmy 22 right now Ill take it!

The 18 pages is the "required legalese" that must be provided to all. To board you only need your set sail pass which would be the three pages that you have mentioned.

Hmm, I just printed off our Set Sail pass, and it only has two pages. Barcode, Port of departure, signature page, and that is it....2 pages....

Pagnitation can vary based on the printer. Is there a header or footer that says: Page 1 of 2 or Page 1 of 3? That will tell you how many pages should be there.

Well-kept secret: There are FABULOUS made-to-order crepes in the Compass Deli.

The panini there are excellent also.

Johnny Rocket's is a great place for formal night dinner. :D

Don't miss the Quest.

Free liquor tasting in the Centrum, look for it in your Cruise Compass.

Your cabin is tiny; don't let that bother you; storage is good.

White background informal photos ARE A BLAST.

11 A.M. is a good time to get to the port.

Bringing on some soda is fine.

Have a great first RC cruise!

Call me paranoid, but I also make photocopies of our passports, drivers licenses and birth certs and keep them in a seperate spot than my originals in case something gets lost.

Have a great time. I'll be sailing on my first RCL cruise in 2 weeks too. I've been on 8 Carnival ships.

In my case...

Page 1: Setsail Pass barcode; Cruise ticket contract signature; onboard Expense acct signature

Page 2: What to expect at the pier

Page 3 (another) Setsail Pass barcode; Stateroom locator diagram

I imagine that if we had seperate onboard expense accounts, it may have even been another page...

Whatever, as long as I have it ;)

A~

Archived