Opening Schedules for 2011/2012

Amerie

Galapagos...................................................................Open

Northeast (Caribbean/Bermuda and Canada/New England).....Week of March 8

Europe and Transatlatic.................................................Week of March 15

Alaska .......................................................................Week of March 22

Exotics.......................................................................Week of March 29

7 night Caribbean (Seasonal and Year-round)......................Week of April 5

Winter Long Caribbean...................................................Week of April 12

South America and Panama Canal.....................................Week of April 12

Bahamas and Short Caribbean.........................................Week of April 12

Hi Amerie !

Thanks for the information. The good news is, (according to your list) there should be a Year Round Caribbean product again, and Exotics, which should include Australia. As Century appears headed to Australia, I was a bit curious if Celebrity will continue with Short Caribbean sailings, though I expected them to. That question seems to be answered as well.

With more ships, it should allow Celebrity to try out some new ideas. I am very eager to hear what they have planned.

Hi Amerie !

Thanks for the information. The good news is, (according to your list) there should be a Year Round Caribbean product again, and Exotics, which should include Australia. As Century appears headed to Australia, I was a bit curious if Celebrity will continue with Short Caribbean sailings, though I expected them to. That question seems to be answered as well.

With more ships, it should allow Celebrity to try out some new ideas. I am very eager to hear what they have planned.

Hi Andy,:) any way you can put those dates on a sticky note for the time being??

You know there are going be lots of folks who are going to start their own threads of "When are the new itineraries going to be released"...

it happens every year around this time.

Hi Andy,:) any way you can put those dates on a sticky note for the time being??

You know there are going be lots of folks who are going to start their own threads of "When are the new itineraries going to be released"...

it happens every year around this time.

Lois, you would be runing our fun! If we didn't have multiple lined-up-like-railroad-ties threads about the same subject, how could I post: I think you should be thrown off the ship if your aren't wearing a Tux, then on the next thread, post: Go ahead and wear your cut-offs and t-shirt describing a certain part of your body - on the back-to-back Formal Wear threads??

Now back to the thread subject: Thanks Amerie for the info! I can now start thinking about when to plan the next cruise(s). I don't think I could live without having one 'In the plans'.

Denny

Perhaps some of our European friends can give us early information about the itineraries. I remember last year we were informed before the official release date about the ships & where they would be sailing.

I believe it was from a UK travel site and the link was posted on Cruise Critic.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks--we are hoping to book for a SA via the canal itin for Dec 2011--hope that would be part of the postings... Since the canalsize limits ships I expect it would still be the Infinity that does this cruise....

... and Exotics, which should include Australia.

Presently, the marketing mavens at X define "Exotics" as "Panama Canal, South America, The Galapagos Islands", see 2010/2011 brochure cover. Hopefully, you are right and the 2012 definition of "Exotics" will include something a little more, shall we say, exotic.

The fact that they have separate Exotics and South America opening schedules is a good sign.

I know, some 'people' are bothered by 10-20 posts all saying the same thing so I guess it's OK that this very important info be kept handy.

Maybe our Hosts will put Amerie's info as a Sticky - just the info and not my inane posts.

Denny

I know, some 'people' are bothered by 10-20 posts all saying the same thing so I guess it's OK that this very important info be kept handy.

Maybe our Hosts will put Amerie's info as a Sticky - just the info and not my inane posts.

Denny

Denny, that is why I winked;):D......didn't mean to upset you:eek:

Galapagos...................................................................Open

Northeast (Caribbean/Bermuda and Canada/New England).....Week of March 8

Europe and Transatlatic.................................................Week of March 15

Alaska .......................................................................Week of March 22

Exotics.......................................................................Week of March 29

7 night Caribbean (Seasonal and Year-round)......................Week of April 5

Winter Long Caribbean...................................................Week of April 12

South America and Panama Canal.....................................Week of April 12

Bahamas and Short Caribbean.........................................Week of April 12

Thanks for the information. I was at my TA's yesterday and she has the same info, but nothing else, yet.

Charlie

Thanks to whomever bumped this one...very helpful. Looking forward to seeing what Celebrity has to offer and hoping for some new itineraries. :) I second the comment that maybe some of our European friends can let us know if any info comes out early over there, I know that happened last year.

Thanks to whomever bumped this one...very helpful. Looking forward to seeing what Celebrity has to offer and hoping for some new itineraries. :) I second the comment that maybe some of our European friends can let us know if any info comes out early over there, I know that happened last year.

I would be happy to do that but can't remember which website it was. Will try and keep an eye out for any early information.

We've been looking at a cruise around the UK - found a neat one on HAL that mixes UK and Norwegian ports, but we will hold off to see what Celebrity does. Celebrity really hasn't had (that I've seen) any real 'around the UK' calls - Constellation has done a Norwegian cruise but not much of it.

We'd rather cruise 'X', but for us, the Line needs to open up some new itineraries. We'll see. It's the battle between a favorite ship/line and an itinerary.

Denny

That was my understanding as well.

Yes, you are probably right. This is what we did for Equinox. I wonder if l we will get a chance for Silhouette and whether this will be before or after the main release?

Archived