SD II: May 23 - June 5, 2010

I want to go back . . . right now!

FT

p.s forget the elderly gent in the captain's hat - he's not what I think about when I think of Greece - its the crystal blue water, the clear sky, the Acropolis, the blue roofs of Oia, the golden sands of Mykonos . . . .

The Ouzo.:eek:

If you get a chance, climb Mt. Olympus (sounds more strenuous than it is...). Be sure to stay the night at "Refuge A" on the way to the summit and partake of the ouzo that gets passed around. Good, simple food offered there too. And where else are you going to get to sleep cheek-to-jowl with 50+ new friends :D

If you get a chance, climb Mt. Olympus (sounds more strenuous than it is...). Be sure to stay the night at "Refuge A" on the way to the summit and partake of the ouzo that gets passed around. Good, simple food offered there too. And where else are you going to get to sleep cheek-to-jowl with 50+ new friends :D

the Army?????:D

• 2 weeks later...

We now have hardback book with photos from voyage! While on board, someone told ZQ Vol about web site where you can arrange photos with captions into coffee table book and publish limited edition for very reasonable price. He did and ours came this week. Quite amazing. Beats the standard photo album.

FT

We now have hardback book with photos from voyage! While on board, someone told ZQ Vol about web site where you can arrange photos with captions into coffee table book and publish limited edition for very reasonable price. He did and ours came this week. Quite amazing. Beats the standard photo album.

FT

Sounds very cool:D Can't wait to see it in person!

FT

I made that one small. It came out so nice that I am working on a much larger version. In spite of FT thinks though I can only sit in front of this idiot box so long each day, so it is going to take some time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived