E-docs...is that all we get???

Jenbo57

Just received our luggage tags in the mail, included in the welcome aboard booklet.

We have an inside cabin booked, and noticed our luggage tags (red) say PRIORITY on them. Is this part of the platinum latitude perks.....or do they all say PRIORITY now?

We are going on our first NCL cruise March 29th and ours did NOT say PRIORITY so maybe it is something new since someone else said they did not have this in Feb and they are the same level as you.

Maybe it differs ship to ship.

We are going on our first NCL cruise March 29th and ours did NOT say PRIORITY so maybe it is something new since someone else said they did not have this in Feb and they are the same level as you.

Maybe it differs ship to ship.

So far 2 others on our roll call for the SPIRIT do not have Priority on their tags....they are not Platinum.

I checked NCL's website for the Platinum benefits and it isn't listed there.

I guess we'll see if our bags arrive earlier than others around us....

So far 2 others on our roll call for the SPIRIT do not have Priority on their tags....they are not Platinum.

I checked NCL's website for the Platinum benefits and it isn't listed there.

I guess we'll see if our bags arrive earlier than others around us....

Perhaps you're on the VIP list. Do you know the HD from previous cruises?

question.. what about cruisers who dont have email?? LIke my grandparent per se.. they HATE computers,, how would they get their docs??? maybe if we stop giving out the email and say we dont have one we can get paper ones instead??? :)

For those who have no email either their agent will get them and delivery the docs or regular snail mail can be requested. By the way, normally we have gotten our actually tags and a brochure about excursions in the mail, it is just the docs that are emailed.

Nita

For those who have no email either their agent will get them and delivery the docs or regular snail mail can be requested. By the way, normally we have gotten our actually tags and a brochure about excursions in the mail, it is just the docs that are emailed.

Nita

Got my luggage tags/brochure in the mail today. Woooooo hooooooo!!! Just had to do the doc dance-- even though my actual "docs" are electronic and I have had those printed for a while.... :p

Got my luggage tags/brochure in the mail today. Woooooo hooooooo!!! Just had to do the doc dance-- even though my actual "docs" are electronic and I have had those printed for a while.... :p

We got ours last Friday, they must think we are bringing our entire wardrobe...As for priority, ours certainly didn't say that. I have no idea why someones would and another would not unless the person with the "priority" tags is in a suite...Anyway, it is nice to get the info, not that it really makes a lot of difference but yes, it is fun...

Nita

Ours came yesterday! Standard welcome aboard book with info about the ship and excursions and light green luggage tags (pre-printed two per person plus about 4 extra per cabin).

Interesting. We have 3 in our cabin and we only got a total of 6 tags (2 per person). It would be a sad statement about our packing abilities if we needed 6 suitcases for 4 days. :eek:

I just figured NCL was serious about the line in the material that says each passenger is allowed to bring 2 suitcases.

Interesting. We have 3 in our cabin and we only got a total of 6 tags (2 per person). It would be a sad statement about our packing abilities if we needed 6 suitcases for 4 days. :eek:

I just figured NCL was serious about the line in the material that says each passenger is allowed to bring 2 suitcases.

Actually I only based my post on what was in my envelope because there are 4 of us in my cabin. DW hasn't opened hers yet and she may have only received 2 tags for each person in her cabin. I'll have to check when I get home tonight.

I think it would be nice if NCL sent a marhing band to my house with someone to announce loudly "You're going on cruise"! They could bring the docs and luggage tags with them. :D

Didn't you get the marching band when they came through? Maybe you didn't shovel well enough ;)

Didn't you get the marching band when they came through? Maybe you didn't shovel well enough ;)

A marching band would be fun. It would be fun if the came to your house like Publisher's Clearing House, with balloons, a cardboard ship document, and a video camera. A cruise is a big deal for most for us. We get so excited!!!!

Just checked DW's book and she only got 6 tags.

We are on the cruise after us, we got our package last Friday so yours should arrive anyday...wish you were on our cruise..

Nita

LOL-I've been spying on your roll call to gage when people were getting them

Looks like we've both got a good group to be sailing with :D

How soon before the cruise departure date are the e-docs usually available?

They've been there within a week of final payment in my experience. Of course that doesn't mean they always will be. ;)

We are sailing next month on Pride of America and have received a welcome pack with sturdy luggage tags and other paperwork. Did my preregister online about a month ago and printed out my edocs. Shortly after that I got an email saying my welcome pack was on its way and it showed up about 4 days later. No problem. Hope you are as lucky. I like papers in my hand.

Archived