Cape Liberty/Bayonne 411 - New and Improved!

megr1125

I'm sure this question has been asked before but as I was scrolling thru the 140 pages I got discouraged.

Is there a Sheraton or Hilton near either the seaport or EWR that is recommended?

How far is the seaport from EWR?

I'm sure this question has been asked before but as I was scrolling thru the 140 pages I got discouraged.

Is there a Sheraton or Hilton near either the seaport or EWR that is recommended?

there is a hilton......and it is about 20 minutes to the pier....

there used to be a sheraton but it is now a double tree...

i have been in the DT....but not the hilton.......

here is a link to my photos of hotels in the area...

You live in Foxboro. Have you considered the Entours bus from Braintree for $100/pp rt plus $25 to park for the cruise? That's what I am doing Sep 9. I live northwest of Boston and I have driven down to NJ more times than I can count. I tried the bus last Feb and it was wonderful. Getting up early and getting to Braintree was worth it - no stress and I arrived at the ship relaxed and ready to go.

You live in Foxboro. Have you considered the Entours bus from Braintree for $100/pp rt plus $25 to park for the cruise? That's what I am doing Sep 9. I live northwest of Boston and I have driven down to NJ more times than I can count. I tried the bus last Feb and it was wonderful. Getting up early and getting to Braintree was worth it - no stress and I arrived at the ship relaxed and ready to go.

No. Ive never even heard of them. Where does the bus drop us off? We are going the day before the cruise.

Unfortunately that won't work for you. It's a cruise bus directly to the pier in Bayonne on the morning of the cruise. It's a nice option if you're just cruising.

So give us more details about your plans. Are you parking at the pier? Are you trying to use hotel points or do you just like Sheratons and Hilton's? With more details about what you're thinking, we can offer better advice. There are hotels in places other than EWR - sometimes they're a better choice and sometimes not.

Archived