Should Aft Wraps Receive Priority Boarding Perc?

keishashadow

Look at it this way They dont put a sign on you giving your status as a cruiser

even if they did, i've lived long enough to learn not to judge somebody by their material status;)

Actually you have it 100% backwards. VIP boarding was a suite perk long before platinum was the twinkle in the eye of some Carnival marketing dweeb. It is actually the Platinum cruisers who are horning in on a suite perk.

As for the original question, Cat 9s aren't suites ... build a bridge.

build a bridge:confused:to nowhere? I didn't make the 'chicken/egg' connection re platinum program & suites, interesting to know. All this talk of buying the early board perc is odd, in essence all reward programs are based upon repeat purchases/loyalty (hooray for that!)

evidently the aft wraps (designated a 9C on the Destiny) are suites on the spirit class...

The wraps on the Spirit class.. are suites... on all other classes of ships that have aft wraps they are just 9C's.. they don't compare to the suites;)

I can imagine that if what you are suggesting did come to fruition, then the next category down would feel they are entitled to VIP status as they paid almost as much as you did and then the next category below that etc. etc.etc.

Arent there some category 9s (on spirit class maybe?) that arent aft wraps. How could you give one location priority over another of the same category based on where it is on the ship.

I havent read all the posts ... just celebrating CC being fixed.

Look at it this way They dont put a sign on you giving your status as a cruiser

Many attach their S&S card to a lanyard and let it hang around their neck. A blue card=first timer cruiser.

A gold card= repeat cruiser.

A Platinum card=10 or more cruises!!!

So, there IS a sign.:p

Archived