Booking 2 in 3 person aft cabin

sbell1

Has anyone had any luck booking an aft 3 person cabin with just 2 people? I am looking at a D1 or E1 aft on Freedom due to balcony and room size. These specific cabins only come up with a three person search. Can you book and keep these cabins with only two people?

Has anyone had any luck booking an aft 3 person cabin with just 2 people? I am looking at a D1 or E1 aft on Freedom due to balcony and room size. These specific cabins only come up with a three person search. Can you book and keep these cabins with only two people?

I am sure you can call and ask them:rolleyes:

My experience with triples and quads has been that you cannot book them with 2 people unless the sailing has been open for quite some time. Why not try and let us know what they say?

Same here. They needed booking info for 3 people and a deposit by 3 people. A lot depends on how full the ship is. If they need a cabin for 3 or 4 you may be moved if you are only 2.

MARAPRINCE

Hmmm. We've booked those aft cabins for the 2 of us probably 20 times. Perhaps the OP means cabins toward the aft, not aft-facing. I find it hard to believe there have been any problems with 2 people in the true aft-facing cabins. Nearly every time we have had one of these, the cabins on both sides of us also are booked by only two people.

The answer is yes, have one booked 9 months out.

Yes we have done it several times. I it does depend on how the ship is selling. A couple of times we had to have the rep get the revenue department release the cabin for only 2 people. But they did do it for us. Good luck

We are planning for March 2012 and those itineraries are not out yet. I tend to book at least 18 months ahead.

I am looking at #7708 or ##1700 on the Freedom class ships. I guess I will call when they become available. Just wondered if anyone else was able to book these with two people and not be moved.

Thanks for the replies.

We are planning for March 2012 and those itineraries are not out yet. I tend to book at least 18 months ahead.

I am looking at #7708 or ##1700 on the Freedom class ships. I guess I will call when they become available. Just wondered if anyone else was able to book these with two people and not be moved.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes we have been in both those cabins just the 2 of us Good Luck!!

I think I would call a TA or the cruise line to book the cabin, rather than trying to do it online. There is no reason they won't book a 3 person cabin as a double, we have had a triple/quad a number of times with just the 2 of us.

The only limitation they would have as far as minimum numbers of people would be the family suites.

Archived