Is a complimentary dinner at specialty restaurant included in Suite Accomodations?

rothjer

Just wondering, I have not been able to find very much information on this. We are sailing on Summit, so does this mean that one of our dinners in Normandy will be complimentary?

Also, I have heard (mostly from Tuggers) that Elite members have a complimentary lounge/happy hour/breakfast in their own designated area. Do M class ships offer the same services to their suite PAX?

Just wondering, I have not been able to find very much information on this. We are sailing on Summit, so does this mean that one of our dinners in Normandy will be complimentary?

Also, I have heard (mostly from Tuggers) that Elite members have a complimentary lounge/happy hour/breakfast in their own designated area. Do M class ships offer the same services to their suite PAX?

Here is a link to the info you are requesting in reference to the free specialty restaurant dinner.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000DoAc_6m2ViEXhl8lH9FTtSR:12hdebcnj;jsessionid=0000il8UFEznkmNdam59HR7IL67:12h3rnd1c?faqSubjectName=Specialty+Dining&faqId=3458&pagename=faq_answers

The Elite members have a complementary continental breakfast usually in Michaels Club in the morning. They also have a function every night usually scheduled for Michaels Club but could be changed depending on how many Elites are on the ship. Both functions are very nice.

I believe you do get a complimentary night in speciality rest when you are in a suite. I remember our friends getting that last year.

The special lounge is for Elite passengers only.

Have a great cruise!!! Get a drink package and you will be fine!

We just got back (2 weeks ago) from B2B2B (6 weeks) on the Infinity. Policy on the Infinity is Royal and Penthouse Suites receive a free dinner at the SS US but it had to be on the first night. We were in a Concierge but were the high cruisers and were treated to a free dinner any night we wanted in the SS US (on each segment). I LOVE CELEBRITY !!!

Here is a link to the info you are requesting in reference to the free specialty restaurant dinner.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000DoAc_6m2ViEXhl8lH9FTtSR:12hdebcnj;jsessionid=0000il8UFEznkmNdam59HR7IL67:12h3rnd1c?faqSubjectName=Specialty+Dining&faqId=3458&pagename=faq_answers

The Elite members have a complementary continental breakfast usually in Michaels Club in the morning. They also have a function every night usually scheduled for Michaels Club but could be changed depending on how many Elites are on the ship. Both functions are very nice.

Sorry, perhaps next time you post a link up , you would be as kind as to read its significance to the post? The information you provided was in reference to Solstice sailings. - Sorry don't mean to come across as rude, however, I am not posting on CC because im too lazy to check out their website for myself. It is because I have searched both here and there, and still could not find a consistent answer.

Thanks!

Sorry, perhaps next time you post a link up , you would be as kind as to read its significance to the post? The information you provided was in reference to Solstice sailings. - Sorry don't mean to come across as rude, however, I am not posting on CC because im too lazy to check out their website for myself. It is because I have searched both here and there, and still could not find a consistent answer.

Thanks!

On Infinity in November, Celebrity, Royal and Penthouse Suite guests [not sure about Sky Suite] were offered a complimentary meal in the SS United States restaurant on the first evening. The Travelling Restaurant Manager was on board and indicated that he believed that this was a good idea but not that it was a fixed policy. I think, like complimentary use of the Elite lounge, it depends on circumstances.

Sue

On Infinity in November, Celebrity, Royal and Penthouse Suite guests [not sure about Sky Suite] were offered a complimentary meal in the SS United States restaurant on the first evening.

Sky Suites also receive complimentary dining at the specialty restaurants. On Solstice we received 2 complimentary dinners for a 7-night cruise, however, I believe it's been scaled back now to one on a 7-night. :)

The complimentary dinners for those in suites are for S-class ships only:

"As an added benefit, all Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Equinox and Celebrity Eclipse suite guests receive complimentary dining in their choice of Specialty Restaurants. Suite guests can choose from Murano, Tuscan Grille, and/or Silk Harvest Restaurant

•1 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of seven nights.

•2 complimentary dining reservations per suite for cruises of eight nights or longer." (taken from their website)(which has not been updated to include Qsine or Silhouette!)

It appears that on the other ships you may or may not get a complimentary dinner - nothing is set in stone - so I would not expect it and if you do get it then you got lucky.:)

Again many have posted that the Michaels Club drinks and breakfast etc are for Elite only and those in suites have not been allowed in....whereas others say suites have been allowed in. I guess it depends what mood they are in, and how many Elites they have on board at the time.

Thanks!

That link applies to all the ships, it has been on there since the time when Solstice was the only S class ship. You did come across as very rude....When people are trying to help you, it is usually polite to say Thank You....

Thanks!

I know it has become the way of communicating lately and that is to bash what others are saying but i had to comment on this and I do expect to be bashed for my remarks so bring them on, ok. But the above comment to a responder to your question was probably the rudest comment i have ever read. The poster was doing there best to help you with the question you asked and then you bash the for trying to help. Sorry the person didn't take enough time to find specifically the information you were wanting so my advice (which I'm sure you won't take) is if you don't think the answer is worthy of your reading then don't post a question and stop bashing people that are trying to help. And by the ay when someone says they don't mean to come across as rude usually really do mean to come across as rude.

Hi there, again, as I stated, I did not mean to come across as rude. I think the point of this thread and those who responded, indicates that there is no said policy "set in stone" for M class, or C class ships. A lot of time on these boards, people post a link to Celebrities policies or to a previous thread in an attempt to sort of taunt the poster for not doing the research prior to posting. The information provided was incorrect, If someone wanted to help would they not perhaps read what they offering as advice to another person?

That link applies to all the ships, it has been on there since the time when Solstice was the only S class ship. You did come across as very rude....When people are trying to help you, it is usually polite to say Thank You....

My apologies to you. And indeed thank you, you have helped demonstrate the point that there is no standard policy for suite passengers on M class ships

I know it has become the way of communicating lately and that is to bash what others are saying but i had to comment on this and I do expect to be bashed for my remarks so bring them on, ok. But the above comment to a responder to your question was probably the rudest comment i have ever read. The poster was doing there best to help you with the question you asked and then you bash the for trying to help. Sorry the person didn't take enough time to find specifically the information you were wanting so my advice (which I'm sure you won't take) is if you don't think the answer is worthy of your reading then don't post a question and stop bashing people that are trying to help. And by the ay when someone says they don't mean to come across as rude usually really do mean to come across as rude.

Thanks for your 2cents. But your just ranting if you ask me. Maybe you should make your own post and discuss that there. I was sincerely not trying to come across rude, hence the heads up, thanks for assuming I meant the opposite, you know me so well.

Archived