Celebrity Jan/Feb 2012 Australia/NZ

pacheco18

Thanks so much for the information

Do you happen to know which ship will be in Australia/NZ in 2012?

Millie & Century, according to the published port dockings schedule by the port of Brisbane

But absolutely nothing ''official'' from Celebrty yet......

Just the Century. There was another thread where someone researched numerous port web sites. It appears that they will even have a circumnavigation of Australia !!! I cannot wait !!!!

Tommy,

Could you post a link to that thread if you can find it? It would save some of us a ton of time.

Thanks in advance.

JIm

...we are curious about what type of repositioning cruise itinerary will be offered to cruise Century over to AUS--love the idea of taking a two week cruise across the pacific ocean...been looking at the Hawaii to Sydney cruise on RCCL for years and if Celebrity does not step up to the plate soon, we will book on royal...no biggie, we love both lines but would prefer Celebrity...time to keep our fingers crossed :)

...we are curious about what type of repositioning cruise itinerary will be offered to cruise Century over to AUS--love the idea of taking a two week cruise across the pacific ocean...been looking at the Hawaii to Sydney cruise on RCCL for years and if Celebrity does not step up to the plate soon, we will book on royal...no biggie, we love both lines but would prefer Celebrity...time to keep our fingers crossed :)

Since the rumors are flying that Century will be doing Alaska next summer (instead of Mercury) out of Vancouver it is probably safe to assume (I know the story:D) that the repo to down under would start in Vancouver.

I would love to take that one too but I am just excited that X may be going back down under. We were booked on Millie for this last February on an Australia/NZ cruise when it got cancelled out from under us when they moved her out of the area all together. We have been waiting patiently for them to go back and had decided to book with HAL when this thread showed up. We will gladly wait for X to announce.

Tommy,

Could you post a link to that thread if you can find it? It would save some of us a ton of time.

Thanks in advance.

JIm

Here is the posting with the results of someones cruise port research related to Hawaii/Australia on the Century in 2011/2012:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=23296565&postcount=12

Since the rumors are flying that Century will be doing Alaska next summer (instead of Mercury) out of Vancouver it is probably safe to assume (I know the story:D) that the repo to down under would start in Vancouver.

I would love to take that one too but I am just excited that X may be going back down under. We were booked on Millie for this last February on an Australia/NZ cruise when it got cancelled out from under us when they moved her out of the area all together. We have been waiting patiently for them to go back and had decided to book with HAL when this thread showed up. We will gladly wait for X to announce.

Hi Jim,:) it is not a rumor....CENTURY IS doing Alaska in 2011. Itineraries are now posted on the Celebrity Website.

Hi Jim,:) it is not a rumor....CENTURY IS doing Alaska in 2011. Itineraries are now posted on the Celebrity Website.

Can you tell us where on the Celebrity website?

If you search for a cruise on the Century they only go out to Sept 2011 and do not include Hawaii or Australia.

Thanks.

I am so excited that Celebrity are coming back to Australia!! We loved the cruises we have done with them. It seems that either Australians are becoming addicted to cruising, or that the rest of the world wants to come and visit us, as RCI are sending Radiance to join Rhapsody as well!

Can you tell us where on the Celebrity website?

If you search for a cruise on the Century they only go out to Sept 2011 and do not include Hawaii or Australia.

Thanks.

Hi Tommy:), I guess you misunderstood. I was saying the Alaskan

itineraries are posted, not the Hawaii/Australia. Sorry!

If you put CENTURY in and then ALASKA, it shows the dates and

itineraries.

Well, it's been almost three weeks since we started talking about this and still no schedule for Australia or for Century anytime after her Alaska run. I wish they would get a move on. I want to book something.

Did you hear that X. I have money and I am willing to give it to you. It's right here in my wallet and it could be in your bank account.

Jim

Well, it's been almost three weeks since we started talking about this and still no schedule for Australia or for Century anytime after her Alaska run. I wish they would get a move on. I want to book something.

Did you hear that X. I have money and I am willing to give it to you. It's right here in my wallet and it could be in your bank account.

Jim

And your wife (me) won't quit saying how much she wants to go to Australia/New Zealand.

Sadly it looks like OZ is a no-go for "X" in 2011/2012. Quote from today's press release concerning 2011/2012 Winter Caribbean deployments:

"For the first time,Celebrity Century - which underwent a significant revitalization in 2006, including the addition of 314 new stateroom verandas, a Murano specialty restaurant and the first "Ice Martini Bar" at sea - will present a season of 12-night Eastern Caribbean sailings out of Baltimore. The Caribbean season will be bookended by two Hawaii "mini-seasons" - one in the fall and one in spring - and also will include two special Panama Canal sailings between Baltimore to San Diego. These itineraries will open for sale in the coming weeks."

link to entire press release: http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1416678&highlight

Jim

And, if you are listening Celebrity, we are also sitting clutching our money waiting for the South American itineraries.

Sue

Thanks I think I know what we will be debating/ looking at this weekend oh decisions decisions

Isn't it great when you know whatever answer you come up with will be good! Have a wonderful weekend planning. With all the stress you have had recently, you deserve it.

We booked the Canal and South America at 9am this morning. I am still grinning!

Sue

Looks like we will be hopping back over to RCCL for their South Pacific cruise itinerary...really wanted to be on board Century, guess that Rhapsody will have to be a close second for our choice. Good luck to all with your future cruise planning.

Looks like we will be hopping back over to RCCL for their South Pacific cruise itinerary...really wanted to be on board Century, guess that Rhapsody will have to be a close second for our choice. Good luck to all with your future cruise planning.
Radiance is heading down under. She is a magnificent ship.

Archived