Carnival's Favorite Ship

I haven't sailed on Carnival for a few years. My last two Carnival cruises were the Sensation and the Carnival Legend. The Carnival Legend is one of my favorite ships so far. Can someone please tell me which Carnival ship is the best for a fun filled family Caribbean cruise? My kids range from 13 to 18 Thanks!

If I would base it on ship alone and nothing else...

Carnival Liberty for me.

Carnival is one of the options, the prices are pretty much the same. I have heard nice thingss about the Liberty.

Ecstasy won the Crystal award the last couple of years, voted Carnival's favorite ship of all 23 or whatever number of ships there are now.

It's my favorite, because of the CD and his crew loves him.

If you are being literal ... the answer is Ecstasy.

Ecstasy won the Crystal award the last couple of years, voted Carnival's favorite ship of all 23 or whatever number of ships there are now.

It's my favorite, because of the CD and his crew loves him.

If you are being literal ... the answer is Ecstasy.

Wow, thanks for the info! I will check on the Ecstasy!

Personally, my favorite is the Miracle, but I see you're in Florida, and she sails out of New York this summer, so I'd have to go with the Legend as well. I was very young when I went on the Fantasy, and I was pretty young on the Destiny as well.

Wow, thanks for the info! I will check on the Ecstasy!

It goes out of Galveston. Since you live in Florida there are so many nice ships that it wouldnt be worth it to come to Texas to cruise.

Ecstasy has some sister ships, that have the new balconies and waterworks added out of Florida, they just dont have that crew.

When do you plan on going? Miracle has a great itinerary going to Aruba and Curacao at the end of the year that leaves from Fort Lauderdale. I would love to take that cruise! The spirit class is my favorite class of ship.

It goes out of Galveston. Since you live in Florida there are so many nice ships that it wouldnt be worth it to come to Texas to cruise.

I could not agree more! Florida has so many great options, and MUCH better prices! And while I love the Ecstasy (sailed on her twice), Progresso is just not a great place to see...

When do you plan on going? Miracle has a great itinerary going to Aruba and Curacao at the end of the year that leaves from Fort Lauderdale. I would love to take that cruise! The spirit class is my favorite class of ship.

Yeah I saw that at the end of October! It looks like a great cruise, it was one of the many great Carnival cruises I am considering. The dates for this one does not really work well for my family but sometimes you have to make adjustments.

Although quite small the Holiday has been my favorite ship .. it is too bad it is no longer in the Carnival fleet.. maybe when I move to Turkey I can one again sail on the awesome MS Holiday!!!!!!

The Freedom, Dream, Legend, Liberty, Valor (very low price for Valor) are among the ships leaving out of Florida that work for me. I have been on the Legend and had a great time but I have to say, I love going on different ships. The Miracle also goes out but dates don't seem to work as well but I am still considering because it goes to Aruba.

I haven't met a cruise ship I didn't like. As a matter of fact, I like them all, whether it is a Carnival ship or something else. Unless there is an itinerary that I want to take, I would rather sail on different ships just to see what they look like on the inside.

A week ago I had the pleasure of sailing on the Carnival Victory. I have to say that the Victory is my favourite ship of all time!

Now the Victory is pretty much the same thing as the Freedom or the Triumph, but what really appealed to me was all the green inside this ship, especially the ceiling in the atrium! Green is my favourite colour. Also the Seven Seas theme, seahorses, and mermaids throughout the ship made it stand out to me more than the other ships I have been on. Still, the Victory's atrium ceiling is the real kicker for me!!!

I still want to cruise on other ships, but if I had the chance to go on the Victory once again, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I am pretty sure that any Carnival ship would be wonderful. They do truly have lots and lots of things to do, for all ages and different interests. I cant say that I have a favorite. I have had a blast on all my Carnival cruises/ships. Activities for kids will probably be similar on most ships, so you might want to consider more, what itinerary interests you and your kids. Whichever you choose, have a great cruise.:)

I haven't sailed on Carnival for a few years. My last two Carnival cruises were the Sensation and the Carnival Legend. The Carnival Legend is one of my favorite ships so far. Can someone please tell me which Carnival ship is the best for a fun filled family Caribbean cruise? My kids range from 13 to 18 Thanks!

Take a look at the new Southern Caribbean itinerary on The Miracle which includes Aruba and Curacao! In Aruba, check out GoGreenZebra Tours. Your teens will have a blast, as well as yourself!

Personally , you cant go wrong with any Carnival ship.

;)

You're absolutely correct, even the completely refurbished Fantasy Class ships, they are great too. Those would be the Carnival Fantasy, Imagination, Sensation, Inspiration, Fascination

Archived