Okay.... I am about to board the Summit. Beverage package bought. Semi reg reports!

A Sixth?

Thank you so much A Sixth for your valuable reports. Prior to your sailing we spoke about the non-alcoholic premium pkg and you graciously said you would find out if canned Iced Tea was included? Any luck? We sail in 2 weeks on the Century and are anxiously awaiting your report before we purchase. Many thanks, and have a great cruise....

But but but..... how on earth did they KNOW???:p

Quick update.... Julia, you have been removed from the list ans I have been added!!!! :p

The drink package is working for us very well so far. :D

Check you bill on the TV interactive.... they have made a few mistakes so far not voiding bills that were accidentally entered.

Celebrity Connections party at ( am was attendend by many, but AAA American was a miss :(

Boston fun fun fun and I have bought a rubber chicken from a humour shop to drink with me if no one else will.... that would also likely be a warning sign to Ivan the waiter to send me home.... :D

Terrific crew and ship, crew had some sort of meeting to help clarify the package details.

I'll try to log on as we sail to Bermuda tomorrow.

Thank you so much A Sixth for your valuable reports. Prior to your sailing we spoke about the non-alcoholic premium pkg and you graciously said you would find out if canned Iced Tea was included? Any luck? We sail in 2 weeks on the Century and are anxiously awaiting your report before we purchase. Many thanks, and have a great cruise....

Joni is up at a bar asking right now......

Time past.....

time passssssssing

Maybe she's having an iced tea? :p:confused:

Tinned Arizona Iced Tea "Is NOT" included in any package.... that after a bit of a debate. We have the "Classic" so I would hve thougyt that would have covered it..... hey! It's day two of this thing on this ship.... it may change.... we'll ask again since there was a 15 minute debate on it between managers and staff.

Do not adjust your internet.... more to follow:p

Joni is up at a bar asking right now......

Time past.....

time passssssssing

Maybe she's having an iced tea? :p:confused:

Tinned Arizona Iced Tea "Is NOT" included in any package.... that after a bit of a debate. We have the "Classic" so I would hve thougyt that would have covered it..... hey! It's day two of this thing on this ship.... it may change.... we'll ask again since there was a 15 minute debate on it between managers and staff.

Do not adjust your internet.... more to follow:p

Wow, that is a shock....I called and put in an inquiry to Celebrity yesterday (anxious to place my order) and was told that YES it was included in the premium non-alcohol pkg??? I guess there are still some bugs to iron out..lol...purchased the pkg and will check with guest services once on board...thanks A Sixth....

Wow, that is a shock....I called and put in an inquiry to Celebrity yesterday (anxious to place my order) and was told that YES it was included in the premium non-alcohol pkg??? I guess there are still some bugs to iron out..lol...purchased the pkg and will check with guest services once on board...thanks A Sixth....

The Premium non-alcohol package contains: Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Barqs, Cranberry, Pineapple, Orange, Tomato, Apple, Grapefruit, Coffee, Red Bull, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks, Vitamin Water, Evian®, Pellegrino® according to the Celebrity website.

Thanks, A Sixth? You always make us smile :D

Could you please post the price of cappuccino/specialty coffee? ...and approx. ounces? If you have time.

Nobody told you this was going to be a CC working vacation, did they? ;)

A sixth

Glad you are still in the land of the sober

Can you explain a little more your comments about the wine steward - was he saying you would be better with a bottle because he would sell it to you and get the tip?? Not sure I follow his remark

You say you had two glasses of wine each, was that because a third was not offered or what? we are three glass a meal people

A

Hi back again briefly... we just sailed away from Boston!

The wine Stew was completely professional and we love him.... just felt he was worried we may be limiting our choices by the packages.... we are not wine critics..

Arizona Ice Tea!

Now available......:eek::D

I'm not kidding! At the pool bar spoke with the bar keep and another customer about it, bartender makes a call.... hands me a can!!!!

More to follow!

Thanks for the reports A Sixth?

Are there still only 2 wines by the glass that are over $8 and under$12?

The older wine lists look that way and it makes the premium package not so valuable to us.

Thanks for checking and I sure hope you can still enjoy your cruise with all this checking and reporting. :D

Hi back again briefly... we just sailed away from Boston!

The wine Stew was completely professional and we love him.... just felt he was worried we may be limiting our choices by the packages.... we are not wine critics..

Arizona Ice Tea!

Now available......:eek::D

I'm not kidding! At the pool bar spoke with the bar keep and another customer about it, bartender makes a call.... hands me a can!!!!

More to follow!

Lol...I guess there really are some bugs needing ironed out....I hope they don;t change their minds again once we board....Package bought and paid for....Thanks again A Sixth....

A Sixth?,

Thank you so much for your reporting on the package! Please can you find out if frozen drinks (with and/or without alcohol) are included in the Classic package? Thanks so much!

Three Rings

We have not had one yet, but people with the classic package have and the answer is yes... frozen drinks are covered

Thanks for the reports A Sixth?

Are there still only 2 wines by the glass that are over $8 and under$12?

The older wine lists look that way and it makes the premium package not so valuable to us.

Thanks for checking and I sure hope you can still enjoy your cruise with all this checking and reporting. :D

There are many more than two types.... I will ask tonight.

Thanks, A Sixth? You always make us smile :D

Could you please post the price of cappuccino/specialty coffee? ...and approx. ounces? If you have time.

Nobody told you this was going to be a CC working vacation, did they? ;)

Four dollars plus tip. :D

A Sixth - can both of you have to go to the bar or can you go and get 2 drinks? That would be the only problem I see......not a biggie either. Do you have to hand the bartender both cards everytime you order a round?

Are you having any trouble getting wine by the glass in the dining room?

Is it still holding true that you can't get both a glass of wine and a bottle of water? That seems a little silly to me.

Hope you're having a great cruise!

I'd like to add to the thanks and the questions! Do you know if the classic package covers frozen specialty coffees, frappacinos and the like....seems like classic indicated speciality coffees and the premium indicated premium specialty coffees, trying to figure out the difference before our sailing memorial day weekend- Thanks for all the info, extremely helpful in planning!

A Sixth - thank you so much for posting all the info about the beverage package and especially thanks for including the info about the iced tea - I have been trying without success to find out if they included iced tea. I think we just might try a package on our July cruise!

A Sixth, thanks for all the info.

Can you or someone else clarify something for me? i havent been on X in a number of years but one thing i remember was that there was free juice/ice tea/ice coffee at dinner in the MDR. Is this still the case? I would get fruit punch or pineapple juice or iced coffee. It would be a shame if this which was free now cost money. I don't usually buy extra beverages (at home or on the ships) but the juices etc was a nice treat. thanks

A Sixth, thanks for all the info.

Can you or someone else clarify something for me? i havent been on X in a number of years but one thing i remember was that there was free juice/ice tea/ice coffee at dinner in the MDR. Is this still the case? I would get fruit punch or pineapple juice or iced coffee. It would be a shame if this which was free now cost money. I don't usually buy extra beverages (at home or on the ships) but the juices etc was a nice treat. thanks

I'm not 100% certain about the juice in the MDR at dinner, however I am sure that everything else you listed is still free. Juice is free at breakfast.

Thanks for the great info A Sixth, it sounds like the packages are going to work out relatively well...would you mind checking for me on my favorite cocktail...the Long Island Ice Tea? We are planning on getting the Premium package and believe it should be covered, just want to make sure. Thanks again for taking the time out of your cruise to answer all the questions and we all certainly appreciate you doing all the "research" at the various bars onboard! That's called "taking one for the team!":D

Archived