What will you do with a 1 day old leftovers?

TravelSmarty

If it's enough for a full serving for everyone, we may serve it again the next night (depending what it is!). If it's not enough for everyone, I don't even keep it...it goes straight into the trash, so I don't end up with moldy food in the fridge!

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to do with cruising, but if we're all foodies who have cruised I'm sure it's fine... ;)

I don't think I have 'leftovers' in the conventional sense, because I rarely cook large pot dinners without planning to use extra portions for another day (freezing them) and everything else I only cook enough for two people. I think if I was cooking for more people there would be leftovers, because it's inevitable with extra people. But I am pretty stingy with portions, I have to say! :D It helps if you're broke (from planning a wedding and lovely cruise honeymoon ;)) and on a diet!

simple: Brown bag lunch to work, throw into microwave, zap! Hot lunch!

This is assuming I haven't lived up to my screen name and "carped" the remnant of food that was foully accosting innocent Tupperware!

Unless something has furry green mold which is waving at me familiarly :eek:, food doesn't get thrown out.

Nothing to do with cruising, but if we're all foodies who have cruised I'm sure it's fine... ;)

I don't think I have 'leftovers' in the conventional sense, because I rarely cook large pot dinners without planning to use extra portions for another day (freezing them) and everything else I only cook enough for two people. I think if I was cooking for more people there would be leftovers, because it's inevitable with extra people. But I am pretty stingy with portions, I have to say! :D It helps if you're broke (from planning a wedding and lovely cruise honeymoon ;)) and on a diet!

Ahhh the days of stress and hardly eating! It gets better... just wait until after the wedding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived