spacer.gifspacer.gifCaribbean fares from less than $80 per day

• 7-day sailings from $499*

• 10-day sailings from $799*

• 14-day sailings from $999*

spacer.gifUp to $100 Cash Back per Stateroom**

• Up to $50 on 7-day sailings

• Up to $100 on 10- to 14-day sailings

The fine print:

*7-day Caribbean fare based on Crown Princess 12/11/10 sailing; 10-day Caribbean fare based on Emerald Princess 9/19/10 sailing; 14-day Caribbean fare based on Grand Princess 11/22/10 sailing. Fares for other dates may vary. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth passengers. Fares may remain at discounted level after this promotion. Government fees and taxes of up to $85 per person are additional, are subject to change and may be higher for Canadian residents. Princess reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $9 per person per day on all passengers if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel, even if the fare has already been paid in full. This offer is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including shipboard credits. Offer is not transferable and is only available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Ask about our new Princess eZAir program. See the applicable Princess Cruises brochure or princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings. Please reference promotion code: R3J.

**Up to $100 USD Cash Back per stateroom refers to an onboard credit, applies to select Fall 2010 sailings and varies according to category booked and sailing duration. Passengers booked in an Interior or Oceanview stateroom on a 6- to 9-day voyage will receive an onboard credit of $25 per stateroom; passengers booked in an Interior or Oceanview stateroom on a 10+ day voyage will receive an onboard credit of $50 per stateroom; passengers booked in a Balcony stateroom or above on a 6- to 9-day voyage will receive an onboard credit of $50 per stateroom; and passengers booked in a Balcony stateroom or above on a 10+ day voyage will receive an onboard credit of $100 per stateroom. Reservations must be made and deposited between June 2-4, 2010. Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer is applicable to first/second-berth passengers only. Third/fourth-berth passengers are not eligible. Passengers with single occupancy will receive the per stateroom credit amount. Onboard credit may be used on a single voyage only and expires at the end of that voyage. Prior to disembarkation, please visit the Passenger Services Desk onboard to redeem any unused onboard credit. Onboard credit is quoted in U.S. dollars. Void where prohibited by law.

Did anyone read this in the fine print?

"Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. "

Haven't seen that before with Princess.

Could it be because all the sailings are under the 75 day final payment date? Which would make any sailing non-refundable and non-transferable.

Could it be because all the sailings are under the 75 day final payment date? Which would make any sailing non-refundable and non-transferable.

Some of them are in November and Dec.

Did anyone read this in the fine print?

"Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. "

Haven't seen that before with Princess.

Yep - they have run these a few times this year. I don't like the direction Princess is heading in this.

I spoke to a TA today and this sale is less than what is going on right now......at least for the September cruise I am interested in. Prices about the same......but OBC is slightly less.

I think they're taking a lesson from Carnival's EarlySaver program that has non-refundable deposits.

That's what I was thinking too. I lost $300 on an Early Saver fare right when it came out. I thought it was like a lauch savings and didn't read up on it before booking. Had to cancel which lost $100 and will loose the other $200 unless I commit to another Carnival cruise before Aug 1. Again with another unrefundable deposit.

I know, I know -- I didn't read the fine print and it's my fault -- but have a bad taste in my mouth from it for Carnival now.

Life happens. I won't book anything that's not refundable up to final payment.

That's what I was thinking too. I lost $300 on an Early Saver fare right when it came out. I thought it was like a lauch savings and didn't read up on it before booking. Had to cancel which lost $100 and will loose the other $200 unless I commit to another Carnival cruise before Aug 1. Again with another unrefundable deposit.

I know, I know -- I didn't read the fine print and it's my fault -- but have a bad taste in my mouth from it for Carnival now.

Life happens. I won't book anything that's not refundable up to final payment.

That's too bad, sorry. Carnival is such a major pain to deal with; I've never seen a company with so many exclusions, rules, etc. to their prices. They are the most user-UNfriendly company I've ever seen. I can understand why you'd be confused. They are very difficult to deal with - it makes you appreciate Princess!

That's too bad, sorry. Carnival is such a major pain to deal with; I've never seen a company with so many exclusions, rules, etc. to their prices. They are the most user-UNfriendly company I've ever seen. I can understand why you'd be confused. They are very difficult to deal with - it makes you appreciate Princess!

Appreciate the sympathy. But I cancelled the little 4 night Carnival cruise for a 12 night cruise of a lifetime on Princess - Egypt & the Aegean! So while I'm still sorry to loose $300, I'd do it again in a heartbeat for the wonderful experience of the med with a great roll call.

I have never, under any circumstances found a Princess cruise not fully refundable prior to final payment date! Anyone else with a different story??

This is something new that they have done 2 or 3 time this year. Someone did post that they did lose money when they cancelled due to this promo (they didn't realize they booked under the promo) as they were used to Princess's usual policies.

I spoke with an agent a few months back and I believe they said there is an extra warning that comes up that indicates that the booking deposit is non-refundable. Someone also reported when they called Princess - the agent went out of their way to explain about the no-refund of the deductible under the promo they were booking.

Appreciate the sympathy. But I cancelled the little 4 night Carnival cruise for a 12 night cruise of a lifetime on Princess - Egypt & the Aegean! So while I'm still sorry to loose $300, I'd do it again in a heartbeat for the wonderful experience of the med with a great roll call.

Well congrats then! That's much better! :)

Archived