Breakfast in BLU

I&J Cruisers

Just off Eclipse. Loved Blu especially the tableside muesli. I am now having withdrawal syptoms!

The attached photo was taken on Saturday morning our last breakfast before disembarking:(

Glad to learn that you enjoyed your cruise. Hope it made up for the Equinox TA.

I just got off the Equinox and LOVED Blu!!

Just so you know...on Blu's menu, it's broken into sections...one of the sections is titled "Continental Breakfast" so that you can get that "type" of breakfast if you want, but of course the entire menu is available as well.

Good to know. Thank you for the details!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok... so say one does not want to go to Blu for breakfast....what are the in-cabin options? We really like the CC breakfast menu. Is that menu available for in-cabin...if not what in-cabin menu is for cabin service for breakfast with AQ. Thx.

AquaClass in cabin breakfast menu has sections listing: continental breakfast, chilled juices, fresh squeezed juices, smoothies, hot beverages, fresh fruits, breakfast dairy, bakery, preserves and spreads, hot cereals, eggs and omelets, healthy breakfast (grilled vegetables with goat cheese), griddle selections and sides.

The breakfast served in Blu was the same as of June 27,2010 as it was in November 2008.

DSCF2229.jpg.cd1d77270b71395fd62ca423a8b951b5.jpg

DSCF2230.jpg.68fee93c4d746c1eedd6e4f050d28d2a.jpg

DSCF2231.jpg.b8cc7062df35a8284e560b58e14c702c.jpg

DSCF2232.jpg.738bc1af8c510f1ece983fba688c03a8.jpg

AquaClass in cabin breakfast menu has sections listing: continental breakfast, chilled juices, fresh squeezed juices, smoothies, hot beverages, fresh fruits, breakfast dairy, bakery, preserves and spreads, hot cereals, eggs and omelets, healthy breakfast (grilled vegetables with goat cheese), griddle selections and sides.

The breakfast served in Blu was the same as of June 27,2010 as it was in November 2008.

Thank you for posting the Aqua class in-stateroom breakfast menus that we place on the door at night. It is very helpful to know the extent of the selection.

Thanks for the menus. All I can say is - so much (delicious) food, so little time! :eek:;):o

Thank You!:)

• 4 weeks later...
From memory, the menu on Eclipse up to 1 June included:

- vanilla or blueberry pancakes

- French toast with berries

- Fritatta

- Omelettes

- Smoked salmon plate

- Cold meats

- Cheese and charcuterie plate

- Sides including crispy bacon, English bacon, sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, even baked beans. Cooked breakfasts automatically come with potatoes and asparagus.

My favourites were the yoghurt parfaits and the museli - somehow I can't make it taste the same back home!

I am on Solstice in 6 weeks and this is sounding better and better

all the time:D:):D

I am not a person who even always goes to breakfast on my cruises

but in this case? WOW:)

We saw that for our Equinox trip, but the breakfast was everything you would want-hot and cold, fruit, fruit combinations, eggs, egg white omelets as well as regular, juice and fresh squeezed juice, cereal, etc. Not sure why they label it as the other-sure will be some upset folks if they cut back and keep the same prices.

As for room service, I see they say CC is "enhanced menu." I can't imagine there being more choices on their menu. Anyone know for sure? We had a great choice for our mornings when we had to leave so early. Full breakfast on the veranda-how great!

• 2 weeks later...
From memory, the menu on Eclipse up to 1 June included:

- vanilla or blueberry pancakes

- French toast with berries

- Fritatta

- Omelettes

- Smoked salmon plate

- Cold meats

- Cheese and charcuterie plate

- Sides including crispy bacon, English bacon, sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, even baked beans. Cooked breakfasts automatically come with potatoes and asparagus.

My favourites were the yoghurt parfaits and the museli - somehow I can't make it taste the same back home!

Am I the only one who had to look that up? ;):):D

Archived