New RCCL Shot Glasses

A Friend, who had recently reuturned from a RCCL cruise, had a Martini Party at her home. e were all so excited when she pulled out the shot glasses she brought back. I have never seen them before and I LOVE 'EM!!!

The party became a 'Martini Tasting Party'!

They are the perfect size to sip and taste different martinis.

I am diffenetly going to have to buy some while on the Oasis of the Seas in September!

Now, if I figure out HOW to post the photo in a post??

I uploaded it to Photo Gallery, you can see it there. Humm..

what's the price for these? I love them.

You get them "free" ;) with the after dinner drink of the night or if you order a cordial in the MDR...not sure if they are offered in the Windjammer as we did not eat dinner there at all.

Thanks TrikeRider for pulling the photo over!

One Mixer Container with 'Martini of Choice' will fill 6 of these with enough to 'top off' a few.

Wolfcathorse~ Orange too!???? COOL!

ReeRan? You bought them by the case? Good for you! So there are how many colors in a set?

I love the weight of the glass. Glad to hear it must be across the fleet. :-)

We got two sets on Radiance last November and another set on Mariner last week. As stated earlier they are excellent for "sampling" parties. Plus we used then last set as gifts to some friends, we put together a RCCl gift package for them, trying to entice them away from Disney cruises!!!

We got two sets on Radiance last November and another set on Mariner last week. As stated earlier they are excellent for "sampling" parties. Plus we used then last set as gifts to some friends, we put together a RCCl gift package for them, trying to entice them away from Disney cruises!!!

Hee hee...... Disney people are Disney people. VERY loyal to the Disney Brand and experience.

Good for you though, trying to get them onto RCCL...... they'll love ya for it when they see the Royal Promenade .... WOW!!!

I can't wait to get these new glasses and have a Party BECAUSE of them! hee hee

Hi all!

I love RCI's glasses! I came home with 6 different types, one lights up!

I got 2 of this type, one pink & one a cranberry colour. I think there are a couple of different blues if I remember correctly..

Can someone who has the set please let us know all the colours? Thanks.

~Jo~ :)

Here are the colors and the name of the drink...

Blue - "Welcome Aboard"

Amber - "French Kiss"

Purple - "Italian Stallion"

Red - "Caribbean Wave"

Pink - "B-52"

Green - "Chocolate Chip Cookie"

Aqua - "Nutty Irishman"

Here are the colors and the name of the drink...

Blue - "Welcome Aboard"

Amber - "French Kiss"

Purple - "Italian Stallion"

Red - "Caribbean Wave"

Pink - "B-52"

Green - "Chocolate Chip Cookie"

Aqua - "Nutty Irishman"

Cool! I can't believe I missed these. I guess I'm not an after dinner drink person though. I will definitely look for them on my next cruise. I just hope they don't end up like my other glasses...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24334638&highlight=dishwasher#post24334638

I don't recall seeing them in the Logo Store -- but then like a lot of guys I don't pay much attention to the stores on board :)

Can you buy the set and if so how much?

Sorry you cannot buy them in any of the gift shops, you have to get them in the Main Dining Room after dinner. You get a different one every night, and if you get the right server you can get the drink of your choice in them. We got "almond joy"s in ours each night.

Glad to know that there are more colors. We only have green and blue, 2 of each. We have had them for over 6 months, and they were given to us at the captains table, with an after dinner liquor.

They are a great shot glass! Thanks RCCL!!:)

Rick

You get them "free" ;) with the after dinner drink of the night or if you order a cordial in the MDR...not sure if they are offered in the Windjammer as we did not eat dinner there at all.

Obviously it's "buy a drink and keep the glass" special, but how much are the drinks?

Obviously it's "buy a drink and keep the glass" special, but how much are the drinks?

If I remember correctly, I think they were about $5.95. We were on a 14 day repo on the Grandeur in Nov. and we had shooters every night after dinner. Needless to say, we brought home a bunch of them! :D

Archived