Cool Gig

Woobstr112G

Looks like there is a good chance I'll be getting a promotion at work and will have to transfer to a new unit of assignent. My new assignment will be about a quarter mile from Princess' corporate HQ in Santa Clarita Ca.:):):). I'm hoping my new job might avail me of some special discounts from Mr. Buckelew himself.....:D:D:D

Bob

Looks like there is a good chance I'll be getting a promotion at work and will have to transfer to a new unit of assignent. My new assignment will be about a quarter mile from Princess' corporate HQ in Santa Clarita Ca.:):):). I'm hoping my new job might avail me of some special discounts from Mr. Buckelew himself.....

Bob

Good thing they don't sail from there, but I guess San Pedroo can still get you in trouble. :D

Congrats.

Looks like there is a good chance I'll be getting a promotion at work and will have to transfer to a new unit of assignent. My new assignment will be about a quarter mile from Princess' corporate HQ in Santa Clarita Ca.:):):). I'm hoping my new job might avail me of some special discounts from Mr. Buckelew himself.....
Oh, yeah! Stop in and say "Hello!" some time! :) BTW, congrats on the promotion. :) Bet that means more cruises in the future.

Archived