Kind of a Platinium question w/ family

My wife and I are booked on the Miracle next Sept. We are trying to get our mothers to go on it as well. My question is that will be my wife's and I tenth cruise so that would mean we are PLATINIUM. Our mother's are not. Since they will have a separate booking number they would not get priority like we will. Am I right?

Priority boarding? If they arrive with you, you may be able to board with them in the priority line...if not, it will only take them a bit longer...not a huge deal! I've actually seen when the priority line is longer than the "regular" boarding lines.

not sure if you know this but if you and your wife split up when you book (like you go with one mom and your wife goes with the other) they will get priority broading too, then when you get on the ship go to the purser desk and swich cabins so you and your wife can go together. we have done this many times mostly so who ever goes with us gets the same discount when they book. just a thought.

ourfamliylovescruising,

We did know that. Mostly b/c of the Future cruise cert w/ Carnival They said essentially the same as you did, as far as everyone getting the credit. So thank you anyway.

We were just wondering. We thought about this after we booked. Not that it will be a big deal.

Thanks everyone, we appreicate all the answers

No we sailed when we were platinum and my parents werent. They accompanied us to the vip section but were turned away to go back to the regular line because VIP only has the paperwork and keys for VIP staterooms. In the end, we both got on board at exactly the same time. Other times we have just set a meeting place and met onboard

Archived