Many Thanks to those who responded!!!!

robinsnest64

My husband and I took our first cruise ever on the Princess Emerald, I must say 9/12 was a sad day when we had to leave the ship and return home! I want to thank everyone that answered every crazy question I could think of to post on here. Most everyone really helped prepare us for something we were both nervous and excited about. It is what makes traveling and meeting new people so great, we even met a few Cruise Critic members at a cool bar in Grand Turks! THANKS AGAIN and I am sure I will be asking more as we are already planning where to go next!

Our first cruise was on Celebrity and we've measured every other cruise against that wonderful experience - Princess, although a bit more "relaxed" certainly measures up! Glad your first experience was a good one - you'll always remember that first cruise!

So glad that your first cruise experience was so wonderful and you met some great people. We had the same experience on our first cruise thanks to the help and advice we received from people here on cruise critic as well. We are trying Princess for the first next month and are really excited. This will be my 5th cruise in 3 1/2 years. As everyone says, they addictive and such a relaxing vacation. Best wishes to you on your future cruise endeavors!

Beth :)

Archived