Residency/Military/Law Enforcement discounts gone

just now when I went to look up some prices at the RCI web site, the only question asked was 'over 55?'. Military, law enforcement and residency questions are gone today. Does anyone know if RCI is going to discontinue these discounts? Thanks.

When I select a different country, such as United Kingdom, and then forget to switch back before looking up rates, it doesn't show the military/police/fire/residency discounts. This happens when you click on "Change Country" in the upper right corner of the page.

how do you find out about residency rate specials?

You will need to go into reservations and make a "dummy reservation". At the bottom of the screen it will ask if any of the following apply: over 55, police/fire, or military (if memory serves me right). Just below those questions is a drop down box where you would choose your state. If a residency rate applies it will be noted on the next screen as to what category it applies to.

Sheal

I just checked our cruise and military and residency discount are both still available. We were lucky enough to get the military. First time it was offered on any of our cruises. This is on the Explorer for 11/28/10.

Judi :)

Archived