2011-2012 Winter Collection

Kruzin Again !

What a surprise to see our copy in the mail. We are just one of those low end members with only two Oceania voyages (in 2004 and 2008) and had never received anything more than leaflets (a few pages each), if any, in the past. So they must be upgrading their advertisement.

Through the last couple of years, we received endless e-mails and quite a few (rather regular) calls from various travel agents, some of whom we have never used before. It seems that the cruise community (especially TAs) have been working so hard lately .. meow!

What a surprise to see our copy in the mail. We are just one of those low end members with only two Oceania voyages (in 2004 and 2008) and had never received anything more than leaflets (a few pages each), if any, in the past. So they must be upgrading their advertisement.

Through the last couple of years, we received endless e-mails and quite a few (rather regular) calls from various travel agents, some of whom we have never used before. It seems that the cruise community (especially TAs) have been working so hard lately .. meow!

What I find amusing it that the cruise lines can send brochures out the wazoo yet when you actually book they can't send hard copy documents for your cruise, they require you to print them out online in order to save on cost. LOL

I for one, think they send far too many brochures. They must cost a fortune.

However they must find that the results warrant the expense. But, it's a lot of paper, ink and postage.......

They are fun to look at though, and I do save some of them. Can you say Hoarders?

Mo

What I find amusing it that the cruise lines can send brochures out the wazoo yet when you actually book they can't send hard copy documents for your cruise, they require you to print them out online in order to save on cost. LOL

Oceania gives you a hard copy of the document for the cruise in the way of a booklet

It has tour information as well as many other things to do with your sailing

also the e-tickets for air & cruise are emailed to you or your agent

:)

i am new here but not to cruising. .booked a B2B a week ago and still lwaiitng on my booklet.. wanted to show a freind the new ship.. oh well!

You will get the booklet several weeks before your cruise, not when you book unless is it a last minute booking.:)

And in fact, it is the nicest "booklet" of any cruise line I have ever sailed. I have saved every one of them; they make a nice souveneir...not to mention a memory aid when I have one of those "when were we in (fill in the blank here)" moments.

i am new here but not to cruising. .booked a B2B a week ago and still lwaiitng on my booklet.. wanted to show a freind the new ship.. oh well!

The booklet I mentioned comes after final payment but you can order a brochure online of get one from your TA.

Lyn

Oceania gives you a hard copy of the document for the cruise in the way of a booklet

It has tour information as well as many other things to do with your sailing

also the e-tickets for air & cruise are emailed to you or your agent

I'm sure I received one last year when we went on O, apparently I was thinking of my cruise coming up in a month.

I was referring to cruise lines in general as more and more of them are going to E-Docs. I realize that O is a cut above most of them, give it time though.

I was referring to cruise lines in general as more and more of them are going to E-Docs. I realize that O is a cut above most of them, give it time though.

I guess it is easier & cheaper to do e-docs

I must say I prefer the airline e-docs you really do not need paper tickets anymore in most cases

Less stuff to carry ;)

Archived