Cruise from UK to Spitsbergen

greenland

Hi everyone, just wondering does anyone know where I could find a list of all cruises sailing from the UK to Spitsbergen? I have found one P&O one so far, and a Marco Polo cruise also. I prefer the Marco Polo itenery but am worried about the ship, it seems to get mixed reviews. I love the P&O ship but it only has one stop in Spitsbergen. Anyway if anyone knows of any other cruise going from anywhere in the UK to Spitsbergen I'd be very grateful :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the replies. Mary Ellen that trip looks amazing but I think it comes back to Amsterdam and not Tilbury? I need to have a no fly option which makes it a bit awkward.

There are lots of ferries that could get you home without flying. EM

Thanks for all the replies. Mary Ellen that trip looks amazing but I think it comes back to Amsterdam and not Tilbury? I need to have a no fly option which makes it a bit awkward.
It was a spectacular cruise. One could also return to the UK via train and the Chunnel. Other options, besides the ferry, are seeing about disembarking a day early in S. Queensferry (Edinburgh) or, if time/finances allow, also take the next cruise (Kiel Canal and Baltic - another fantastic itinerary) that ends in Tilbury. Both cruises are being marketed together as a Collectors Voyage, the 35-day 'Arctic and Kiel Canal Adventure'.

Archived