Giovanni's Table Question

On our past cruises we have done Chops and Portofino. Due to the age limit our youngest DD was never able to attend with us. I noticed that Giovanni's Table does not have an age limit. My question is, DD will be 10 at the time of sailing. Is there a kids menu?

There is no separate children's menu, as far as I know, but there are kid-friendly items, and the kitchen will try to please you - and her. They are very accommodating.

For example: Want just pasta and some sauce? I'm sure that they'll do that.

On our past cruises we have done Chops and Portofino. Due to the age limit our youngest DD was never able to attend with us. I noticed that Giovanni's Table does not have an age limit. My question is, DD will be 10 at the time of sailing. Is there a kids menu?

You are usually allowed to bring children into Chops and Portofino as long as your reservation is before 7pm. She would have to pay the normal cover charge, however.

Merion Mom.....

I am about to leave to provide medical coverage at tonight's football game. I won't get home to eat dinner until at least 11PM. Those pictures were NOT what I needed to see right now!:D

But won't you get all the Gatorade you can drink?!??!? :D

when i ate there, next to me was a father and his very young daugher. i would easily say 10 or under. and they were extremely friendly and helpful in getting her what she wanted. i remember her having spaghetti and a big chocolate milkshake. she was happy lol :p

Archived