Royal Caribbean Excursions

What's the most you would spend on Royal Caribbean Excursions?

Interrogation Room

Depends on what I got back. I spend close to $100 per person for the BOB excursion in St Thomas, definitely worth it, something similar might be available privately (I think its called BOSS now)

bob4.jpg

The most I have spent was about $90 pp for the San Juan segway tour. It was a lot of fun and I would do it again.

I loved this tour in San Juan, too! Boy, I went last May and it was $75.00 p/p. That's a huge increase in price.

I loved this tour in San Juan, too! Boy, I went last May and it was $75.00 p/p. That's a huge increase in price.

There were 2 tours available, a 2 hour and a 1 hour. Maybe you did the shorter one, or booked on your own? I just looked it up, the price is currently $95pp, so that's what we paid. I think we went last April? These cruises are all blurring together.

Whoa! What is that? Looks like an underwater motorcycle with air helmet. Way cool!

As for original question, it all depends on the excursion...length, sights, specialized equipment, meals...all those elements which make it unique or increase our enjoyment...those are things for which we are willing pay more.

We did an overland excursion to from bangkok port via angkor wat and phnom penh to sihanoukville in cambodia which was something like $1000 per person. In europe (rome/florence) we did some $200 per person excursions to see as much as possible in the 11 hours we had there.

In all cases we were very satisfied.

zero We have never taken an RCCL excursion and we have sailed many times. Most ship sponsored excursions are nothing more than overpriced cattle herds. We either do ports on our own or check out the ports of call threads on these boards for recommendations from locals or past passengers. You can negotiate ashore or book ahead on line.

Archived