Joan & David shoes

GORDONCHICK

I have a couple pairs of Circo by Joan & David and I think the length is true to size and they're a little on the wide side (compared to Clarks, which I find narrow) Since my feet also tend to be a little wide, I find them comfortable. Of course, the styles I have are loafers not pumps with pointy toes, which might account for that comfort/width also.

I'm looking at a pair of flats that I love (not pointy toed). My feet are average width, but I wear either a 6.5 or 7. So I'm trying to decide on one of those for size.

Does Zappos carry them? If so, you could always use them to "try them on".;):)

I have a pair of pumps & they are true to size for length, but I wear a narrow and find that the toe area is a bit tight. The heel is perfect, but the toe is too narrow - maybe a 4A and not a 2A. That said, they're leather so they are stretching out a bit.

That's where I ordered them! Love that place. The only way it could be better would be if shipping were free. However, shipping is only $6.95 no matter how many pair you buy, so I bought 2 pair. The others are Clarks - and I know how those fit. The entire purchase was only $76 and that includes shipping! What a steal!

Carmen, did you see this?

Customer Fit Survey

Customers surveying this product said...

• 90% "Felt true to size"
  • 90% "Felt true to width"
  • 70% "Moderate arch support"

I didn't find that exactly, but the one I did find said true to size - nothing specific about width or arch support. That's when I went ahead and ordered.

Crap, thanks Carmen all I need is some where else to buy shoes, lol. I love all my Joan and David and I paid retail:eek: but now I can go to this site. By the way for a 7 day cruise I usually bring 8-10 pairs of shoes

You may not want to know this, but if you sign up to get their emails, they have specials every day! That's how I saw those. They had a "flats" special. Usually it's brand specials, but sometimes categories. I get Clarks for a steal all the time from 6pm.

Archived