Princess cays questions

dis2cruise

Is there an adult only beach we don't want to rent a bungalow.

Should we bring water Shoes is it really rocky?

How hard is it to get tender tickets were going on the ruby early December. Can I also get all the tickets myself we are a party of 6.

I never had an issue for tender. Just go and get in line. If your party goes later you can always catch up on shore. You just can not hold places for someone not there.

I would be interested in knowing about an adult only beach also.

Ter

Is there an adult only beach we don't want to rent a bungalow.

Should we bring water Shoes is it really rocky?

How hard is it to get tender tickets were going on the ruby early December. Can I also get all the tickets myself we are a party of 6.

We've been to Princess Cays 3X and I've never seen any "adults only" beach there!

No "adults only" beach area. As the others have said, you can get tender tickets only for those who are present, not for someone who will be there but isn't yet. If you're concerned someone will be late, tell them to meet 10 minutes earlier. Some people are chronically late so that's what I do.

We've never gotten tender tickets. Are these for Elite and/or excursion guests? We are Platinum and we just get in line after the initial on-slaught to shore.

The initial on-slaught requires tender tickets. Passengers go to the designated place listed in the Patter, get the tender tiockets and wait for their number to be called.

After the on-slaught, no tickets are required.

Yes, there are some rocky areas at Princess Cays so take your water shoes, just in case.;)

We were in the Princess Cays last month....beautiful island, to say the least. We read these board ahead of time and went equipped with our water shoes....glad we did. So, a reounding yes, you will be happy you did. For a price of under $10, we used them so much on this last cruise, think they need to now be replaced, they were in the ocean water for so many hours.

I didn't see an adults only area but also didn't see any real crowds and didn't see any children over there. That might be the time of the year we went but if you are asking because maybe you would like to go topless, if you walk / swim way down to the very end of the beach area, think there was a ton of privacy down that way.

As I mentioned, what a gorgeous piece of real estate that Princess owns. I miss that beautiful beach and ocean so much now that I have re-entered the reality that is work.

The initial on-slaught requires tender tickets. Passengers go to the designated place listed in the Patter, get the tender tiockets and wait for their number to be called.

After the on-slaught, no tickets are required.

So, with a full ship how long does it take to process 'the initial onslaught'? :)

Archived