Oasis - Awesome - My Picture Review

Aquahound

What is going on during sail away for D/D+? Is this something new? I have been d+ for ahile but have never been invited to anything for sail away.

Kathy - On Oasis, the heli-pad is not accessible, but D/D+ gets a special invite for sail away. On our trip, the invite was for Nassau.

What is going on during sail away for D/D+? Is this something new? I have been d+ for ahile but have never been invited to anything for sail away.

Kathy - On Oasis, the heli-pad is not accessible, but D/D+ gets a special invite for sail away. On our trip, the invite was for Nassau.

Thanks! I will be sure to look for the invite! You put together a WONDERFUL review. My family read it last night and now we are going nuts! We sail on Oasis for Thanksgiving. It can not get here soon enough!

Kathy

Thanks! I will be sure to look for the invite! You put together a WONDERFUL review. My family read it last night and now we are going nuts! We sail on Oasis for Thanksgiving. It can not get here soon enough!

Kathy

TIA

Kathy

On the Western Itinerary, they held a D/D+ champagne sailaway on the bow of the ship as we departed from Labadee. It was very nice! We received a printed invitation to the event the day prior.

TIA

Kathy

On the Western Itinerary, they held a D/D+ champagne sailaway on the bow of the ship as we departed from Labadee. It was very nice! We received a printed invitation to the event the day prior.

Wonderful review, I wish you had done a b2b so we could have more:D As someone else commented this is the first review I have seen the wine dispenser mentioned..looks like it would be easy to miss, thanks for pointing it out.

Wonderful review, I wish you had done a b2b so we could have more:D As someone else commented this is the first review I have seen the wine dispenser mentioned..looks like it would be easy to miss, thanks for pointing it out.

Thank you for taking the time to post this fantastic review!

Sure thing. Just click on any of the pictures I posted in this thread. It will open the whole album. Enjoy! :)

While awaiting your new posts the other day, I really enjoyed watching the slideshow of your album. Oooh... I see you've added even more pictures to it! Thanks! :D

~ Judy

Sun and Moon Express. They are excellent - the owner is Edwin Gonzalez and he has always had great pricing and is very reliable. We'll be using him again November when we go down to FLL again.

Thanks, I just booked them for next month:D

I'm going to jump in and add that I also loved your pictures! You had so many shots that I haven't seen before (and I've read darn near every pictorial Oasis review). I'm actually kind of sad that your review is over! I was enjoying checking back and seeing what you had added! :)

I haven't been that riveted to a thread since.....the camera-turtle thread, both here and the dive forum!! Great stuff thank you (again).

Question - you mentioned DW did an art tour - is that part of being D+ or just a random activity that anyone can enjoy?

I haven't been that riveted to a thread since.....the camera-turtle thread, both here and the dive forum!! Great stuff thank you (again).

Question - you mentioned DW did an art tour - is that part of being D+ or just a random activity that anyone can enjoy?

Thank you for the kudos....on both threads! :)

The art tour was for everyone. They limited it to 30-35 people, so don't show up at the last second. It was offered 3 or 4 times throughout the cruise. The meeting place was the Champagne Bar in the Royal Promenade:

2999369810080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

What about Diamond Plus?

Once again, thanks for all the info!

One more thing I forgot to add...if you are booked in a suite (GS or higher), you not only get reserved pool chairs, you have a whole deck reserved for you. You even get your own pool bar up there.

2673283780080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

What about Diamond Plus?

Once again, thanks for all the info!

You know, I never asked. I think it's just for suites, but now that I think about it, D+ was allowed in the suites reserved theater seating, so.......:confused:

Oh, I'm going to be peeved if I find out I could have gone up there. :mad:

You know, I never asked. I think it's just for suites, but now that I think about it, D+ was allowed in the suites reserved theater seating, so.......:confused:

Oh, I'm going to be peeved if I find out I could have gone up there. :mad:

Sorry! Guess I should not have asked! When I get back do you want me to let you know if I could use that area? Or should it be kept a secret?

Kathy

Archived