RCCL visa bonus

Way to go, RCCL...screw up yet another promotion.

As for the points, from what I read on another thread people are having to jump through all sorts of hoops to get the points they earned credited to them. I'm sorry I applied for the stupid card now. Just got it, made a purchase, but I guess I better not hold my breath for the 10,000 points...:mad:

I've heard people getting that "first purchase" bonus points automatically with no problems. When I joined it was only 5000 and it did happen automatically. I'm considering cashing in my 20,000 points for $200OBC and closing the card, then re-applying in my wife's name.

We applired for the 15,000 points offer and have only been given 10,000. Will wait for the next cycle to see if it catches up next time.

Same thing on my DH's statement yesterday...he called CS & after 10 mins. of being transferred several times, he was told the other 5k would show up within 6-8 wks. - he got his name & CSR id#....so we will see:rolleyes:

I've heard people getting that "first purchase" bonus points automatically with no problems. When I joined it was only 5000 and it did happen automatically. I'm considering cashing in my 20,000 points for $200OBC and closing the card, then re-applying in my wife's name.

You do not have to cancel your card. Both DH and myself have more than 1 card each and each got the 10,000 (at that time) bonus points. I should add that we pay off the cards in full each month

Archived