RCCL visa bonus

Here is what it says when you click on the RCI Visa Card........

It gets even better - From November 1, 2010 through March 31, 2010 pay off your onboard SeaPass account with your Royal Caribbean Visa card and receive TRIPLE Royal points.

Oh, gosh, I hope that it doesn't say that.

Maybe "From November 1, 2010 through March 31, 2011". ;) :)

Unfortunately, as with so many things on the Royal Caribbean website, even this is scr#$ed up. :rolleyes:

Oh, gosh, I hope that it doesn't say that.

Maybe "From November 1, 2010 through March 31, 2011". ;) :)

Unfortunately, as with so many things on the Royal Caribbean website, even this is scr#$ed up. :rolleyes:

OMG....ROFL LMAO.......I never noticed that.:eek: It really says from November 1, 2010 to March 31, 2010.

Another fine job by the proof reading dept.:D

Way to go, RCCL...screw up yet another promotion.

As for the points, from what I read on another thread people are having to jump through all sorts of hoops to get the points they earned credited to them. I'm sorry I applied for the stupid card now. Just got it, made a purchase, but I guess I better not hold my breath for the 10,000 points...:mad:

i just got my first statement and received all 10,000 points, it was spilt up kinda weird, but the total is correct. Im not sure why some people have problems and others dont.

and now i see that its a 15,000 point bonus

when I saw this I was a little sad because my last cruise ended on 10/30, but the charge was posted on 11/1, waiting to see if my points are tripled or doubled. I'm also sailing at the end of Mar. so I'll miss it at the end too:( I did book a 3 night cruise for Dec. for the double cruise credits so we'll have a little bit of a bill for that weekend.:)

Way to go, RCCL...screw up yet another promotion.

As for the points, from what I read on another thread people are having to jump through all sorts of hoops to get the points they earned credited to them. I'm sorry I applied for the stupid card now. Just got it, made a purchase, but I guess I better not hold my breath for the 10,000 points...:mad:

I'm surprised at that. We've had our card since 2004 and have never had a problem being credited points or redeeming points.

Wow, that is great news!! Our SeaPass is never less than 9 pages on a 7 night cruise :D

I'm surprised at that. We've had our card since 2004 and have never had a problem being credited points or redeeming points.

We have had our BOA RCI CC since 2003 and like you have NEVER had a problem.

###

We've had our RCCL Visa card for quite some time now. Never have had a problem, redeeming points have been nothing but a 3 minute phone call.

We have the Allure maiden 7 day on 12/5. Will run up some charges there.

Next we will be doing 14 days around the Horn on Mariner. Lottsa points on that one!

Visa points Free Cruise, here we come!

Rick and Deirdra

I have never had a problem with the Royal visa card. I have opened up the new Saphire card so that I could use the credit on airfare and they tried to give me 1,000 points instead of the 10,000 points.

I never charge much on the shipboard account (actually had a credit last cruise) so I guess I would be out of luck on this promotion. It would be nice if they offered it if you paid off your cruise with the card.

Just wanted to post for everyone in case you haven't seen it, the bonus for your on board charges will be triple points from 11/1/10 to 3/31/11. I saw this on the RCCL site today.

EDITED - post by me deleted.

(I misread your post. I thought all charges to RCL during the month of March would have been triple.)

• 1 month later...
Do I need to do any additional sign up for the triple point promotion or will it be automatic? I ask as I also have a Discover Card and you have to sign up for the special point promos.

Thanks

M

It should be automatic as your SeaPass account balance will show up as an RCI transaction.

i just got my first statement and received all 10,000 points, it was spilt up kinda weird, but the total is correct. Im not sure why some people have problems and others dont.

and now i see that its a 15,000 point bonus

We applired for the 15,000 points offer and have only been given 10,000. Will wait for the next cycle to see if it catches up next time.

Just wanted to post for everyone in case you haven't seen it, the bonus for your on board charges will be triple points from 11/1/10 to 3/31/11. I saw this on the RCCL site today.

WOW!! Thanks for the heads up.

OMG....ROFL LMAO.......I never noticed that.:eek: It really says from November 1, 2010 to March 31, 2010.

Another fine job by the proof reading dept.:D

They must read CC as it now has been changed to March, 31, 2011.

We have not had a problem either, but it was strange how we did get the bonus points, as it was not a lump sum of 10,000 points but it did finally total that amount.

Archived