Americans on MSC

Satincruz

There are many threads here about the problem of people asking others at the table to join hands in prayer.

Use the search function. I was really suprised, even considering the religious climate in some parts of the USA how often it happens.

As it was, I not only cruised on MSC, but was with a group of atheists, so it wasn't an issue.

So you haven't seen it yourself. You've just read it here on Cruise Critic.

I just used the search feature and haven't found anything.

I've been on over twenty cruises and haven't seen this, so I don't think people have much to "fear" about people praying around them.

So you haven't seen it yourself. You've just read it here on Cruise Critic.

I just used the search feature and haven't found anything.

I've been on over twenty cruises and haven't seen this, so I don't think people have much to "fear" about people praying around them.

+1

Thank you!

There are many threads here about the problem of people asking others at the table to join hands in prayer.

Use the search function. I was really suprised, even considering the religious climate in some parts of the USA how often it happens.

As it was, I not only cruised on MSC, but was with a group of atheists, so it wasn't an issue.

BS alert going off the chart

We just got back from two weeks on the Poesia. We found the personnel to be very friendly. One of the assistant waiters just about "adopted" us and treated us as though we were beloved parents. He usually found us at breakfast and stopped to talk even if he wasn't in our area.

Also, our cabin attendant was very friendly and greeted us constantly.

The people at reception were always pleasant and helpful. On the last day of the cruise, I noticed that in the buffet area, the waiters were serving coffee and pulling out chairs for people.

Service in the dining room was great. Anything that we asked about was given to us and they were extremely accommodating.

We loved the line. I've never seen so much maintenance going on, and I've been on several lines. They even polished the rims of staircases that were rarely used.

We liked the food. Their pasta dishes are wonderful.

There are always people on any cruise who will complain - we try to stay away from them.

I agree totally with NJ Granny. We just got off the ship and they were cleaning it the whole time. Dining room service was wonderful. We were so apprehensive after reading so many negative posts. We always take those posts with a grain of salt. We had a great time and would go on MSC again.

Hi NJ and/or Hockey,

did you have the cheers drinks package?

I've booked the Splendida and the Cheers package as many on the forums say that you can take unfinished bottles of wine back to your cabin. However MSC UK state you can't leave the MDR and waiters will store it for next meal???

Recent experiences please anyone?

Great to here about the service, am starting to read between the lines now with the ship reviews, I think we shall have a great time too!

:cool:

Archived