Pack n Go Specials......Unreal!!!

SNJCruisers

We are booked as Early saver, however our cabins are guarantees. No cabin assignments. I am always looking for the price drops.

You have me confused Early Saver is never guarantees you pick you actual cabin. Do you mean you booked early? Anyway you have three days to call your PVP or TA however you booked but if it was a pack n go rate those are gone already.

We are booked as Early saver, however our cabins are guarantees. No cabin assignments. I am always looking for the price drops.

Now I see why people are confused... if you booked ES you are not booked gtys .. one or the other.

Early Saver you are required to pick a cabin, so you cannot be a gty.

So, i.e. you cant price match after final payment if you arent ES rate. you cant be both.

Now I see why people are confused... if you booked ES you are not booked gtys .. one or the other.

Early Saver you are required to pick a cabin, so you cannot be a gty.

So, i.e. you cant price match after final payment if you arent ES rate. you cant be both.

We booked as early saver....however during one of the price drops we had to change to a guarantee cabin to get it. They did not tell me that we would be dropped from the early saver. That maybe what happened but that is not what was expressed in the email, just that we would have to give up our cabin assignments to get the price drop. Sorry for any confusion, but i may be confused myself. Just going by what was expressed in the email when I applied for the price drops. I will add that this was 4 months after we originally booked that we made this change.

We booked as early saver....however during one of the price drops we had to change to a guarantee cabin to get it. They did not tell me that we would be dropped from the early saver. That maybe what happened but that is not what was expressed in the email, just that we would have to give up our cabin assignments to get the price drop. Sorry for any confusion, but i may be confused myself. Just going by what was expressed in the email when I applied for the price drops. I will add that this was 4 months after we originally booked that we made this change.

You might still be early saver then? I have heard a few instances where folks were allowed to upgrade to the next higher gty, once or twice they even downgraded. Once ES, always ES.

So, if the price on the gty drops further, Id put in for it..

You might still be early saver then? I have heard a few instances where folks were allowed to upgrade to the next higher gty, once or twice they even downgraded. Once ES, always ES.

So, if the price on the gty drops further, Id put in for it..

We have 7 cabins booked in a group and I have put in the form so many times I think I can do it with my eyes shut. As long as the price drops, i'll fill out the form again till they get sick of me. Each price drop equals more DOD's. Sorry for any confusion though.

We have 7 cabins booked in a group and I have put in the form so many times I think I can do it with my eyes shut. As long as the price drops, i'll fill out the form again till they get sick of me. Each price drop equals more DOD's. Sorry for any confusion though.

Yea, now that we know you HAD a cabin, then changed to a gty, I get what happened now.

Archived