'Caribbean Princess' drug bust

jleq

I wonder if this alledged drug kingpin, cocaine dealer - the new Pablo Escabar - had to go to the ships "naughty cabin" and wait for the first port of call.

I don't know why they did not arrest him before the ship left port? The article said they took him off at the first port of call???

I wonder if this alledged drug kingpin, cocaine dealer - the new Pablo Escabar - had to go to the ships "naughty cabin" and wait for the first port of call.

I don't know why they did not arrest him before the ship left port? The article said they took him off at the first port of call???

I inferred from the article that the ship had already sailed when they realized he was on board:

"But Luis Figueroa had boarded the Caribbean Princess with his wife, two children and in-laws before the operation began."

Wonder if they arrested the wife, too. Like she didn't know what was going on . . .

Really strange report. Obviously no "drug bust" but an arrest of what appears to be a relative of a true drug lord. And this in international waters between two US territories.

Story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Interesting that the law enforcement folk would get a ride from Puerto Rico to the Virgin Islands. I wonder where they slept? I bet their stewards didn't get a tip, and they weren't dressed for formal night.:rolleyes:

Archived