Travelling on ruby..

cptncrunch

If your ship is at pier #2, you can walk to Walgreens and buy your wine there.

If you are into wine, I would not advise going there.

Then again, if you are into wine you will already know not to go there and go to Total instead.

So why did I post (and I am NOT one of those who like to post just to tally up my posting count)?

Was just wondering if you could buy wine at the fort lauderdale airport?

At the Total wine several blocks away or Also the Walgreens at the corner where you turn into the terminal. You can check in and walk back to it. We do. They have Large bottles of Berringer, lots others. We buy wine, soft drinks, snacks and water.

We also buy wine and other supplies at locat stores in ports as needed. No problem. Princess docks down that end. Our last Ruby trip I think we were at pier 3. Make sure to take your cruise card with you to get back in. Don't miss eating at the International cafe on deck 4. The shrimp salad and the chicken cashew salad are wonderful. We ate there every day at lunch.

At the Total wine several blocks away or Also the Walgreens at the corner where you turn into the terminal. You can check in and walk back to it. We do. They have Large bottles of Berringer, lots others. We buy wine, soft drinks, snacks and water.

We also buy wine and other supplies at locat stores in ports as needed. No problem. Princess docks down that end. Our last Ruby trip I think we were at pier 3. Make sure to take your cruise card with you to get back in. Don't miss eating at the International cafe on deck 4. The shrimp salad and the chicken cashew salad are wonderful. We ate there every day at lunch.

There is no pier 3. If you were at another pier it most likely would have been 21. Also, the IC is on deck 5. Deck 4 has the hospital in case you overeat. ;)

How do you know what pier your suppose to be going to, is it on my luggage tag?

Every person doing ground transportation will know - just tell them the ship name. If you are driving your own car, I believe there is Northport parking garage at the Princess end.

It sounds like you are unfamiliar with Port Everglades layout? Check out this on their website: www.porteverglades.net.

You can click around to all sorts of info, inlcuding a color map of the port area. There is also a ship schedule.

So I am glad you were asking because it made me look. The EMERALD is getting the normal Pier 2 on Sunday 28th and RUBY is consigned to 29.

Different parking garage if self-driving. Personally, I am bummed out because I know everything to expect and the layout of Pier 2 area, but not used 29 before.

Archived