Crown Grill menu

cabana

Could someone who has cruised in the past year tell me the per person fee to dine in one of the specialty restaurants. I know it used to be $20 per person. What is the "damage"

today??

Thank you,

Mom C

Could someone who has cruised in the past year tell me the per person fee to dine in one of the specialty restaurants. I know it used to be $20 per person. What is the "damage"

today??

Thank you,

Mom C

Crown Grill - $25

Sabatini's - $20

Sterling Steakhouse - $15

Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse - $15

The Crown Grill is only on newer or refurbished ships. Other have Sterling or Bayou as the steakhouse.

http://www.beyondships.com/Princess-RU-Menu-C.html <--- This menu says that the Maine Lobster tail is an additional $9.00, resulting in a total charge of $34.00, but that you can eat as much as you want from the menu. Sounds pretty good to me! :D

Thats the way it was when the CG first debuted.

The menu link in post #2 to the Princess website does not have the $9 up charge listed anymore or the additional lobster offerings.

Sounds like the additional charge and lobster have been discontinued.

The menu link in post #2 to the Princess website does not have the $9 up charge listed anymore or the additional lobster offerings.

Oh BOO!:mad:

We took a B2B on the Emerald in September & ate in the Crown Grill - no Maine lobster for an extra charge was on the menu. I ordered the filet and the 4oz lobster tails - both were excellent & from what I saw around us, they would bring you as many as you could eat!

Rats.....:(:(:(

Bob

Just off the Ruby 11/7 sailing, we ate in the CG for our first time- it is true, no more extra charge for the bigger lobster, just the 4 0z tails- but they we not the same quality as in the dining room, they were really good and we had a bunch,, i thought the food overall was outstanding and the hot chocolate cake for dessert was,,,,,well wow!

Agreed, no large lobster tails available at extra charge but on the Crown 3 weeks ago we ate at the Crown Grill two nights and ordered Rib Eye(awesome) and requested a lobster tail on the side for Surf & Turf, when meal was presented we were all given 4 X 4oz lobster tails each:) and as a previous poster stated they were far superior than those served in the main dining room.

We just got off the Star Princess....charge in the Crown Grill was $20 per person and well worth it....Sabatinis was $25 per person.

Thats strange:confused:, as the Princess Ships we have been on in the last year(Crown twice and Grand twice) have been the other way round, Sabatini's $20 and Crown Grill $25.

I did google as LaidBack mentioned and found out that the new menu without the $9 option for whole Maine lobster or 12 oz. tails went into effect on May 27 of this year. Ain't the internet grand.

Archived