What's the coffee like on Princess?

2saskguys

Thanks for the tip Barbydoll. I'll definitely take some coffee bags when we cruise with Princess. I agree Celebrity coffee is pretty bad but if Starbucks is better than Princess, well........ I won't be drinking much Princess coffee. I guess we need to purchase a few coffee cards.

• 4 years later...

In my opinion, it's fine, just like any other Diner coffee. If you are a coffee junkie, the IC is the best place to go. The Coffee card will provide you with 15 specialty coffee drinks and unlimited fresh brewed coffee.

We bring a small jar of instant coffee/instant espresso/to add to the breakfast room service delivered coffee...after "getting it together" with the pumped up room service coffee, we're headed to the IC for the real stuff. Coffee Cards are so worth it! For coffee drinkers that expect a "real cup of coffee" Do invest in the Coffee and more card.

This thread started in 2010. It is 5 years old. Was there any reason to restart it as opposed to creating a new thread.

DON

Uh, some of our frequent posters will chastise for not using the search button. And some other are not skilled at looking at the original dates after using the search button. And some people are just not happy to answer questions over and over or with people who start threads on topics well discussed.

Edited by lolane1