Availability of cabins

I've been looking to book the Oasis for October 1, 2011 - a D8 category, balcony. According to the website, there is only one cabin available.

Does RCCL usually hold back a number of cabins and release closer to sail date? It's hard to believe the ship is this full so far in advance.

Thanks!

You may have already tried this (if so, just disregard this post!), but click the "Change Your Stateroom" button to get a list. The new site just shows one stateroom initially.

Judy

There is also a spot where you can type in a specific cabin number to see if it is available if you are looking for one in particular.

Thanks everyone for your help. Yes, I did try all the things you've suggested. When I first looked, there was only one cabin on deck 6, but when I went back in a while later, surprise, there were the other 5.

Maybe down the road some cabins will open up. I'd really like to find one forward on deck 8, so I'll just keep checking.

Thanks again!

Happy New Year to all my cruise critic friends:D

There is also a spot where you can type in a specific cabin number to see if it is available if you are looking for one in particular.

Yep, Mysticks is correct. :) However, this is another issue with their website. If you choose to search for a specific stateroom number, you must also know the category of that stateroom. It will only search for the stateroom number in the category listed. Sorry, but it still stinks. P.U. :p

I've been looking to book the Oasis for October 1, 2011 - a D8 category, balcony. According to the website, there is only one cabin available.

Does RCCL usually hold back a number of cabins and release closer to sail date? It's hard to believe the ship is this full so far in advance.

Thanks!

Groups.....Groups.....Groups......that is called holding group space....much of which comes pouring back in just prior to or post final:rolleyes:

Archived