when do they put up the Christmas decorations?

williamson_ja

I am seeing a lot of just back threads that have Christmas decorations and a Christmas show. We just booked a cruise for Dec. 4th 2011 on the Dream. Will it be all decked out for Christmas by then? Will they have the Christmas show? That would be so AWESOME!! I love Christmas. That would be a total bonus for our cruise. My dd would love to participate in the Christmas show. It looks like some of the kids from the club got to sing a song in it this year. DETAILS PLEASE!

We were on Destiny same time in 2009 and it was all decorated when we boarded. On the Valor a few years earlier we were on right before Thanksgiving, and the weekend we got off they started to decorate. Guess it depends on the ship, but I think most are decorated by early December.

I am seeing a lot of just back threads that have Christmas decorations and a Christmas show. We just booked a cruise for Dec. 4th 2011 on the Dream. Will it be all decked out for Christmas by then? Will they have the Christmas show? That would be so AWESOME!! I love Christmas. That would be a total bonus for our cruise. My dd would love to participate in the Christmas show. It looks like some of the kids from the club got to sing a song in it this year. DETAILS PLEASE!

Please understand that the ships are not all decked out for Christmas. There are minimal decorations put up at Thanksgiving time in the atrium and the dining room, but do not expect the ships to be "all decked out"

Please understand that the ships are not all decked out for Christmas. There are minimal decorations put up at Thanksgiving time in the atrium and the dining room, but do not expect the ships to be "all decked out"

Looked pretty decked out to me on Elation in November. The decoration beautifully complemented the ship regular decor. A fun festive time to cruise.

Archived