Vines Wine List

Adventures ahead

I don't have the complete list but here is a flight sample...

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

We have bought bottles in several areas on the ship... they will save them for you and at the dining room all you have to do is tell the waiters... they will get it for you.

I have a PDF of the wine list with prices from our recent cruise with prices if that would help.

Astro.. I am interested. You can post the link or send it to my email. Click on my name for it. Thanks

Astro.. I am interested. You can post the link or send it to my email. Click on my name for it. Thanks

This isn't the one from the Vines which could have some additional bottles available. It's the one that has the prices for the dining room wine list & was current as of last month.

I also attached a PDF from the Princess site with more info but without any prices.

Hope this helps...

Princess Wine Prices.pdf

Wine List Regular v.3.0.pdf

Thanks for the wine list.. Are you sure about the list being current? I have the one with the pricing (Jan 2010) however it has changed. Princess changed their wine selections around August of last year and now has a new listing. On our cruise on the Golden this past September, the wine list was changed and some of the favorites are no longer there :mad: and some new ones have been added :)

Again thanks and perhaps someone can post the new listing with pricing..

Thanks for the wine list.. I have the one with the pricing however it has changed. Princess changed their wine selections around June of last year and now have a new listing. Some of the favorites are no longer there :mad: and some new ones have been added :)

I thought there could be some changes :o because even though we got it in December, the date on the back was from 1/10 so hopefully someone will have one 'hot off the press'. :)

I don't know if it was a trial promo but on the Golden in December during the Grapevine wine tasting, they mentioned a discount on multiple bottles of wine purchased. A couple at our table did this at dinner & I believe it was for the total bottles purchased anywhere onboard. I've never heard of such a discount & whether it was a one time promotion or is always available. It may be something to ask about on your future cruises if it would be beneficial for you.

I don't have all of the details but here were the discounts they mentioned for anyone who would purchase these amounts:

3) 5%

7) 10%

10) 15%

It's a lot of bottles but on a long cruise it could be handy if they have it fleet wide.

I was so happy to see the huge selection of wine and to see the very reasonable prices. We are going on a cruise next month where the cheapest bottle of wine is $48. We can bring on wine, but by the time you pay the $25 corkage fee, it's expensive as well. We will definitely enjoy lots of wine on our Princess cruise.

I was so happy to see the huge selection of wine and to see the very reasonable prices. We are going on a cruise next month where the cheapest bottle of wine is $48. We can bring on wine, but by the time you pay the $25 corkage fee, it's expensive as well. We will definitely enjoy lots of wine on our Princess cruise.

Corkage on Princess is $15

It's been a few years since sailing RCI but even with their wine packages, it was still more expensive than at Princess' regular price. Princess' wine policy is a great option for those who enjoy good wine in their cabin or to pay the corkage fee for the dining room.

It's one of the many, many things that keeps bringing me back to Princess. :D

This isn't the one from the Vines which could have some additional bottles available. It's the one that has the prices for the dining room wine list & was current as of last month.

I also attached a PDF from the Princess site with more info but without any prices.

Hope this helps...

As big wine drinkers this was a big help to us thanks

Are the Wine Flights only at Vines? or are they offered at dinner too? Approximately how much wine per glass for each of the 3 offered? Have never done a wine flight except at some wine tastings where they were very stingy with the amount:D

The glasses are big but the volume is relatively small.... maybe 1/3 of the way up the glass (see picture)... 2-3 ounces???

Friend of ours were on HAL last Nov and told us they have a wine card, similar to the soda card. Does Princess have a wine card?

No wine card on Princess.

On a recent cruise during a Grapevine wine tasting they said they were offering discounts (posted earlier in this thread) based on the number of bottles purchased; however have no way to know if it was only a trial promo, something only on the Golden or fleetwide.

• 2 months later...
I don't know if it was a trial promo but on the Golden in December during the Grapevine wine tasting, they mentioned a discount on multiple bottles of wine purchased. A couple at our table did this at dinner & I believe it was for the total bottles purchased anywhere onboard. I've never heard of such a discount & whether it was a one time promotion or is always available. It may be something to ask about on your future cruises if it would be beneficial for you.

I don't have all of the details but here were the discounts they mentioned for anyone who would purchase these amounts:

3) 5%

7) 10%

10) 15%

It's a lot of bottles but on a long cruise it could be handy if they have it fleet wide.

We had this offer on the Golden this past Thanksgiving. It was such a nice promotion. We leave on the Star soon and were really hoping it would be offered again. :)

Thanks for the wine list.. Are you sure about the list being current? I have the one with the pricing (Jan 2010) however it has changed. Princess changed their wine selections around August of last year and now has a new listing. On our cruise on the Golden this past September, the wine list was changed and some of the favorites are no longer there :mad: and some new ones have been added :)

I was looking for a current wine list as well. We were on the Crown last month and had 2 great Meritage's. One was around 95.00 and the other was in that range. Don Maximiano sounds familar but don't see the other listing.

The glasses are big but the volume is relatively small.... maybe 1/3 of the way up the glass (see picture)... 2-3 ounces???

Believe they are a 5 oz pour in a regular glass of wine. The flights are 2 oz.

Vines' wine list is somewhat limited and generally by the glass but they do have the more comprehensive dining room wine list as well that you can order from which is kept under the counter but primarily by the bottle. Here's a tip passed on to me by the waiter at Vines during our March 2-16 Hawaiian cruise on Golden. Order a bottle of wine from Vines and keep the unfinished bottle there. That way each time you visit Vines and ask for your own bottle, you get unlimited supply of sushi and tapas which saves you money from buying a glass of wine during each of your visit. Sushi and tapas are only provided if you purchase wine at Vines. Since wine costs about $9 a glass, you can easily recoup that cost by ordering a whole bottle. Good luck.

Archived