Could you Cruise with ZERO Booze?

SilkShirt

[quote name='bighairtexan']OK so i'm stuck in the Dallas area. Everything is covered in 2 inches of HARD solid ice covered by 6 inches of snow. I've fallen twice while dog walking. My pool is freezing up and I can't add extra water because the pool filling outlet has frozen shut.
I'd take a free cruise, no booze, drink only tap water and eat from the buffet only and be the happiest camper on the ship.[/quote]

I feel your pain, BHT! I have a friend in Denton who tried to do a load of wash and ended up with a flood in her newly remodeled kitchen--apparently the drain lines are frozen. Hope things thaw out for y'all soon!

BBM

[quote name='CruisingChick']Joel, if you have a chance can you find out who is the International Host(ess) on Millennium.

Thank you so much.

Anne Maria

P.S. Good for you for failing the experiement. You're my kind of guy.[/QUOTE]

I'll ask.
- Joel

Could I? Sure. Would I? Nope.

I would not want to cruise with all the high and mighty who think that every person who chooses to imbibe has a problem. There are a lot of people who can enjoy a cocktail or two, responsibly, and should not be considered degenerates.

Stop passing judgement. If you do not drink that's fine, just don't condemn those of us that do... Not everyone who drinks alcohol is in need of a 'Friend'.

Now lighten up and go enjoy a nice fat cigar on your balocony. :eek:

Could I? Sure. Would I? Nope.

I would not want to cruise with all the high and mighty who think that every person who chooses to imbibe has a problem. There are a lot of people who can enjoy a cocktail or two, responsibly, and should not be considered degenerates.

Stop passing judgement. If you do not drink that's fine, just don't condemn those of us that do... Not everyone who drinks alcohol is in need of a 'Friend'.

Now lighten up and go enjoy a nice fat cigar on your balocony. :eek:

I enjoy drinking responsibily and I already have a "friend", and her name is Dorothy.;)

Great post.

I don't understand why a few posters think that anyone on this thread is being judgmental of people who enjoy drinking in moderation. It is just a fun thread to see what makes or breaks a cruise to different people.

Because there are some that are. Go back and reread the thread and look for the comments. They're there, unless the mod deleted them.

Steve, I wish I could go out on my balcony and have a cigar here at home, but it's too *&%$ cold.

Archived