Other ships in port for Sept 2011

Azulann

I know there is a web site that for a fee will show all the ships in port on a given day. Is it to early to pay for a month access when our cruise will not be unitl Sept 9 -Sept19 out of Civitavecchia on the Celebrity Exquniox?

Sorry, but I don't see Equinox in port on the 9th of September.

Schedule for the Port Of Civitavecchia (Rome) for September 2011

Date Port Load Ships in port

01-Sep-11 3184 Crystal Serenity, Nieuw Amsterdam

02-Sep-11

03-Sep-11

04-Sep-11

05-Sep-11 4418 Disney Magic, Noordam

06-Sep-11

07-Sep-11 7852 Carnival Magic, Norwegian Epic

08-Sep-11

09-Sep-11

10-Sep-11

11-Sep-11

12-Sep-11

13-Sep-11

14-Sep-11 4200 Norwegian Epic

15-Sep-11 3184 Noordam, Ryndam

16-Sep-11

17-Sep-11

18-Sep-11

19-Sep-11 3652 Carnival Magic

20-Sep-11

21-Sep-11 4200 Norwegian Epic

22-Sep-11

23-Sep-11

24-Sep-11

25-Sep-11 1918 Noordam

26-Sep-11 793 Prinsendam

27-Sep-11

28-Sep-11 7852 Carnival Magic, Norwegian Epic

29-Sep-11

30-Sep-11 2104 Nieuw Amsterdam

Our ship the Exquinox is set to depart at 5pm on Fri.Sept 9 from Civitavecchia according to our itinerary. We will be in the ports: Messina Sept 10;Piraeus Sept12; Kusadasi Sept13; Rhodes Sept 14; Santorini Sept15; Mykonos Sept 16; Naples/Capri Sept18 and Civitivecchia Sept19.

So when do you think our ship would be posted at these varoius ports? Should I wait unitl later this Spring to access the web site? I also know that the ship Cunard Queen Victoria will also be leaving the port of Civitavecchia on Sept 9 at 10pm.

thanks for your suggestions and help.

I know there is a web site that for a fee will show all the ships in port on a given day. Is it to early to pay for a month access when our cruise will not be unitl Sept 9 -Sept19 out of Civitavecchia on the Celebrity Exquniox?

Why wait until September to join cruisecal now if it is already up to date and the most accurate? Join, look around, and quit if you want only after one month. That's $3 total. Then rejoin in August if you want for a couple of months and quit again. It's THAT easy!

Equinox should be listed, don't know why they haven't updated the port schedule. :confused:

Like I've said time and time again, cruisett is the most recommended yet the MOST inaccurate and least updated. Makes no sense why people keep recommended a FREE site that is completely and utterly laughable. I tried to use cruisett for my cruise in December and the ship isn't listed AT ALL past April!!! Are they kidding, it's February already! And cruisett is missing 4 out of 5 ships in St. Thomas on the day we are there! Yikes!

Cruisecal is simply the BEST and MOST ACCURATE.*

YVR, thanks so much. I am the researcher for our group about the ports. Looking at the arrivals of other ships, we need to get off the Equinox on Santorini and Mykonos as soon as it docks at 7:00 am to avoid the other ship's cruisers to the cable cars or the bus. Nice to see we are the only ship when we are at the Turkey port.

but then again the Equinox is a big ship with what about 2500 passengers?!? :eek:

YVR, thanks so much. I am the researcher for our group about the ports. Looking at the arrivals of other ships, we need to get off the Equinox on Santorini and Mykonos as soon as it docks at 7:00 am to avoid the other ship's cruisers to the cable cars or the bus. Nice to see we are the only ship when we are at the Turkey port.

but then again the Equinox is a big ship with what about 2500 passengers?!? :eek:

Santorini is a tender port, so you are dependent on the timing of the tenders. If you book a tour through the ship, they offload you at a different location where buses pick you up. Otherwise, good luck. Costa Fortuna and Wind Star are not scheduled for arrival until 8am, so maybe you will be lucky. The two Louis Lines ships don't arrive until late afternoon. They spend the morning in Crete. EM

I believe 2800 passengers for Equinox.

• 1 year later...

Hi - I saw that you were on the Equinox last year to the Eastern Mediterranean. We are set to sail pretty much on the same itinerary in a couple of weeks (Santornini, Istanbul, Jusadasi, Athens, Mikonos & Naples) There are 4 of us - (youngest 18) and are looking at some DYI and some organized tours. I am researching what we would like to do and was wondering if you might be able to share some thoughts on your some of your experiences?

Randy Hansell

Archived